Home

Modeller Needed!

Tito

Hey, I'm the leader of the Reborn Ancient Jedi TC (forums here), and I'm here to say that we REALLY need a modeller...

To be more precise, we really need a specific model! A Morgukai Warrior... I know that it is probably really hard to make, but we need this one badly...

Here are some pictures of them:

Morgukai.jpg

Star_Wars_45_cover.jpg

eu_bg.jpg

Here is a shot of a regular Nikto:

movie_bg.jpg

Anyway, if anyone is feeling up to the challenge of creating this, please write back here, or e-mail me at gugi2100@hotmail.com! Thank you for your time!:)

Also, feel free to stop by our site at http://raj.jediknight.net plus our forums at http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=548!:D

Well i have to finish and optimize this head first...its almot done, but i have to cut down on some polys. I will consider making a new body.

Edit: Those are great pics you showed there, but i cant see the full body, do you think you could find something more detailed? I'm hunting down some pics but they're hard to find. Scans from comic books would be great.

Here are two pictures I found (not much more to go by, but it's incredibly hard to find these pictures)!

One of them is an older picture, only bigger (so it's easier to see the body):

swon45.jpg

The other is this (not so great picture, but still a bit usable):

riteofpassage1.jpg

I hope to find more soon, but they are hard to come by...:(

• 2 weeks later...

psycho's tha man. but lets not get this confused people lol he was making this model before this thread was made. so dont hound him on progress reports and whats going on with him. let him finish his model and you do with it whatever you want after its ready for download.

by the way psycho have you checked out K.O.T.O.R. yet? its pritty freaking good for a rpg.

dude its really nice. hit me up after you beat the game. theres some cheat codes that can get you whatever armor and stuff you want. theres also going to be a KOTOR part 2 sometime in 2004. its supposed to take place hundreds of years after this story thats in the game.

Archived