Home

(Spoilerish) 'First' Hoth Mission - Non Storyline

Zertz

I think, he means he's heard people mention a tier 1 mission set on Hoth, before going there for the "storyline" mission (hoth2). I don't know what they are talking about.

As far as the "first" Hoth mission's map being called hoth2, I don't see the big thing... they could have implanted the arrival cutscene or something in hoth1 (like how the "map" yavin1 is nothing but the opening cutscenes), but decided it wasn't needed, and took it out.

Originally posted by idontlikegeorge

I think, he means he's heard people mention a tier 1 mission set on Hoth, before going there for the "storyline" mission (hoth2). I don't know what they are talking about.

As far as the "first" Hoth mission's map being called hoth2, I don't see the big thing... they could have implanted the arrival cutscene or something in hoth1 (like how the "map" yavin1 is nothing but the opening cutscenes), but decided it wasn't needed, and took it out.

The first Hoth mission, the filename is called hoth2. Yeah, that's how it is. I don't know from where any idea of a tier-based level set on Hoth came from, which is what I assume has the topic starter so confused (and his post confusing).

There is no bug here. Move along, I explained it already.

And to clear everything up, there are no tier-based missions set on Hoth. The first time you visit Hoth, it's part of the "linear" storyline missions (incidentally, the two Hoth missions are hoth2 and hoth3).

Originally posted by idontlikegeorge

There is no bug here. Move along, I explained it already.

And to clear everything up, there are no tier-based missions set on Hoth. The first time you visit Hoth, it's part of the "linear" storyline missions (incidentally, the two Hoth missions are hoth2 and hoth3).

exactly !

love those hoth levels though, they are damn cool !

MTFBWYA

Archived