Home

How the hell-o do they find this out!?!

Lefty9fingers

I've known about the joke where you pick up the ocean on Blood island 25 times for a while now, but I recently heard that if you enter Stan's crypt thirty-five times the spider from DIG appears. Naturally I tried it out and was pleased that it was true. It begs the question though; where are these people getting this stuff from!? I mean, who the heck played the game trying everything for ten minutes straight to see if something happened!? For all we know you could try licking the aligator tongue 300 times and you would be rewarded with a funny cutscene where the voodoo lady brings it to life and it runs off into the woods and eats El Pollo Diablo. Since both of the jokes that require you to do something repeatedly until something happens are both on Blood island, there has to be something like that on Plunder island, right?

I have amassed a long list of funny stuff for CMI, yet every time I play it I find something new. If anyone has something cool they'd like to share, feel free. But no more Max cameos or LucasArts logos, those are a dime a dozen.

Archived