Home

Help Wanted

razorace

Webmaster - We need someone that's willing to complete and maintain the OJP website. We already have a website templete, it just needs to be filled out.

Linux Compiler Dude - We need someone with a installed copy of Linux with a good knowledge of coding and compiling to do Linux dedicated server compiles for OJP.

Moderators - We need some people to help filter thru submissions and the current JKA scene for material, moderating the forums/CVS repository, etc. In addition, these individuals will be involved in making the day-to-day decisions for OJP.

Contributers - Got something interesting/cool for JKA to others might be interested in? Submit it to OJP! The more material we get, the better off OJP and the community will be.

Please be very sure that you're interested in doing the stated job before contacting us. I've had to deal with tons of people that sound promising but then disappear when the work is dealt out.

Webmaster

I might be able to do that - but I'd have to see exactly what needs to be done first. I would like to see the actual files etc on the server. I'm not going to guarantee anything unless I know it's within the scope of my ability.

EDIT: I'm now working on it. Should be up fairly soon...

• 3 months later...
Well, I need to think that over. I really just need help maintaining the repository and compiling beta packages so I'm not sure what I can have you do if you can't do compiling stuff.

I figured. Not a problem, and like I said, I'd like to help but I can't. It also doesn't help that I'll be out of circulation for about 2 weeks while I'm out of town on spring break. CalTech visit, here I come! Good luck to finding people who can help you; if I know anyone, I'll be sure to point 'em your way.

Archived