Home

Help Stop Admin Abuse! Cast your vote against AMlaming in Xmod2!

Kurgan

Originally posted by g//plaZma

Eh? I only told you to shut up, that's not classified as bitching where I come from but this is.

were I come from that is clasified as STATING MY OPINION!

Isnt thats what Hex wants?

OMG..'

Your just ****ing.

I was stating my opinion.

You were ****ing telling me to shut up.

Originally posted by SpecialForces

BTW: Rumor:

I used to be a kick whore too.

I could own you silly.

But I play ctf.

with guns.

and sabers.

And I dont need to use kick to win duels.

Un like you.

because I have skillz.

i think you stuck your foot in your mouth round about there.

Originally posted by Rumor

Its my opinion that you (SpecialOlympics) should stop being a ****ing tool and stfu.

you called called me a ****ing tool .....

and SpecialOlympics(?)

LOL

sry, I didnt know you guys didnt want to hear people opinions so baddly.

lol, oh well. You will get over it someday.

I never thought Kurgan would start partisan threads since he usually is the mediator of problems, hence a neutral character.

Thank you, I usually try to be balanced, but in this case, I felt like I had to take a stand.

Doesn't mean I don't value everyone's opinion or their right to express it. I just know a lot of people on here are against "amlaming" and so I didn't want them to miss out on their chance to be heard.

Kudos to Hex for starting that thread and having the courage to listen to all criticism... constructive or otherwise.

Registering on the =X= forums is painless. I did it, took no time at all. Besides, you can offer suggestions on the mod and discuss it there too!

I didn't really intend for this thread to erupt in a big discussion (should have locked it) but I forgot, so nevermind. Just go to the thread I linked above and vote!

PS: Still, rather than flaming each other, let's do something constructive and vote in that thread okay? No need to flame anybody here.

So put your money where your mouth is and vote YES (to remove Admin Abusive Commands) or NO to keep them in (if that's what you really want).

Update: Thank you all for the marvelous turnout!

21 votes against Abusive Admin commands (wanted them removed)

14 votes in favor of Abusive Admin commands (wanted to keep them)

1 vote from somebody who didn't care.

Master Hex has stated several times that the next version of Xmod2 will NOT feature abusive admin commands and in fact he showed me his idle_honor feature that will allow "honor" in games but is NOT prone to abuse and won't make admins into petty tyrants who can humiliate their guests.

Kudos to him and may the other Admin Mod authors (Lash, slider, etc) follow his good example!

Archived