Home

This sucks.....

Tesla

No not the game....well actually it doesn't play, it gets to a black screen, and i can move around the KoTOR mouse cursor...then it crashes....

I have a Geforce 2 Ti which is 64mb and yes it says i need a more powerful one on the game analyzer....everthing else meets the Specs perfectly....Expect for OpenGl i had 1.3.0 then it decided to downgrade it's self to 1.0.0...but the game says i need 1.4.0 so anyone know where i can get a OpenGL upgarde for my video card ?

(A direct link would be VERY HELPFUL) :D

Thank You, Tito and Com Raven :)

I tried the latest drivers they have but they didn't work, so i whizzed through the Trouble Shooting Guide and it says it requires 52.10 or whatever it was, so i looked at Nvidia's archives of drivers and sure enough they had the ones i needed, so i re-installed the game and it.......WORKS ! :D

Woot ! Ok, now im off to have some fun :)

Originally posted by Tesla

Thank You, Tito and Com Raven :)

I tried the latest drivers they have but they didn't work, so i whizzed through the Trouble Shooting Guide and it says it requires 52.10 or whatever it was, so i looked at Nvidia's archives of drivers and sure enough they had the ones i needed, so i re-installed the game and it.......WORKS ! :D

Woot ! Ok, now im off to have some fun :)

make sure you chime back and tell us how great KOTOR is !!

I was about to post a reply, but I said to myself, "surely Tesla has noticed the "nvidia drivers updated !!" thread !! Nonetheless, glad to hear you got it going... :D

MTFBWYA

Archived