Home

Demo?

The Seeker

The demo includes fixes that are in the 1.01 patch, and it has one neat thing:

You can choose any saber type or style at the start (normally you can only choose Medium Style, Single Saber in full.. though you can expand this with cheats or using OJP mod).

So yeah pretty much, the demo is a blast, but once you get the full game you'll breeze through those two demo levels (though you can always use them to play around with cheats like I did).

; )

Yeah, but I already own and have played through the game three or four times. I also have the dual_sabers MOD that let's me pick any saber type from the start. Makes the game way more fun.

So, if it's nothing that I don't have with my full version, then I'll let it be.

Oh My god, that mod is awsome. Being able to change the characters like that and having them fully customizable was what I thought I was getting with JA originally. And, I still pick which type of saber I want from the start. Excellent work on the skins and saber hilts and everything. I don't know how to do maps and stuff, so the multiplayer parts of the MOD are lost on me, but the single player stuff looks great.

Just out of curiosity though, is there any chance of being able to customize our own saber colors like you can the characters in a future incarnation of the MOD. Since forever, I have wanted a silver blade, and they haven't pulled it off yet.

Thanks so much for that MOD. It makes Jedi Academy look like it should have from the start.

While you unfortunately can't change the blade colors with an RGB slider in SP (no SP source code), there is planned support for RGB sabers in MP with OJP. Tchouky (the person who made TCK sabers mod for Jedi Outcast) is working on it as well. There has been some interesting work done. Check here for more info.

Kurgan, the download links on our page point to pcgamemods.com. Apparently jediknight.net doesn't want us to host the files locally, so it goes to the easiest site to get the files from.

Additional places to check for updates/mirrors to OJP files would be JK2Files.com, and Massassi.net.

Kurgan, the download links on our page point to pcgamemods.com. Apparently jediknight.net doesn't want us to host the files locally, so it goes to the easiest site to get the files from.

Not sure what you mean by that... who told you this?

We refused you hosting or we just said you couldn't put the files up for download?

I figure you could just post them on LucasFiles.com, but I'd be curious as to the reasoning of the person who told you this...

Archived