Home

Green Crystals. . .?

Darth MarcII

Well, you can get green crystals if you kill a sith, and he happens to drop a green crystal. It doesnt happen all the time, but it has happened to me a couple of times now.

I'm about 9 hours into my second time through, and almost on my third planet. The only quests that I didnt complete was the following: Selvens bounty and the Dueling ring. I'm doing the dueling ring once I make a soldier :).

-Clemme

Originally posted by Jabbas WhOr3

You certainly are not looking at the scenery there Clemme :D:eek:

:confused:

Your saying that I dont look at the planets, and the scenery there? Hmm, I am looking at the scenery, the only thing that I see as a problem is that some of the planets arent that big or as hard as others. Example is Manaan, thats an annoying planet because of the quests there. Dantooine doesnt have a lot of quests, and those quests it has, doesnt take very long to complete. The same goes for Korriban. You complete almost all the quests at the same time there. Anyways, there are planets that are completed fast and planets that take a while.

-Clemme

Indeed!!

And yeah I only found green chrystals a couple of times after the Chrystal Cave on Dantooine.... I really recommend to search for the cave if you haven't already and grab all the chrystals you can find there...

A hint on finding the cave:

The cave is located on Dantooine at the place you find the droid being attacked by those creatures... The droid is part of a quest...

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

:confused:

Your saying that I dont look at the planets, and the scenery there? Hmm, I am looking at the scenery, the only thing that I see as a problem is that some of the planets arent that big or as hard as others. Example is Manaan, thats an annoying planet because of the quests there. Dantooine doesnt have a lot of quests, and those quests it has, doesnt take very long to complete. The same goes for Korriban. You complete almost all the quests at the same time there. Anyways, there are planets that are completed fast and planets that take a while.

-Clemme

I was just commenting on the 9 hours bit, im on someting like 24 hours and have just finished maan, so it seemed to me you were on a dedicated mission, then again maybe im just really ssllloowwww :D

I prefer red for myself. And yellow for my girl bastii. :D

if you're on your third planet and only nine hours into the game, i guarantee you haven't done every quest. i spent more time than that on taris.

and as for selven's bounty,

it can be completed, with you killing her, and gaining no dark-side points. it is the only one that allows this i think.

I found one green crystal along with a whole bunch of other ones in the Crystal Cave on Dantooine. That's the only place I've seen crystals so far. It's really cool, being able to alter the appearance and properties of the saber at any time. If I get tired of the blue saber, I just switch to green or another color. ;)

Archived