Home

MI1 & 2 Problem

ShopKeeper

i got the uk monkey island bounty pack a few years ago for the pc and the problem is there is no music or sound in any of them, is it meant to happen with this as the games are run off the disk and u dont need to install them. also i downloaded that SCUMM file and i need to have intalled it so i can select the directory but the game runs off the disk.

does anyone know how to fix this?

ed to do that, when it says to select the directory, just type in the letter of your cd drive followed by the directory for the game on the CD. For example, if you cd drive letter was D, then it would be D:\Monkey1 for monkey island 1, or D:\Monkey2 for Monkey island 2 (I think they're right, you may want to check the names of these folders on the disk).

It may be helpful to download LEC Q&E and VDM sound as well as they work with SCUMMVM and give a better chance of good gameplay.

Just so you know, the reason you're not actually getting any sound is because you've probably installed Windows XP since buy the games and it doesn't like old games like Monkey Island, so it won't let you play them with sound, nasty XP!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived