Home

we gotta start modding..

Lil' Jawa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using VC.Net, it shouldn't be very diffrent.

Make sure to download the YACC-MSTA or you'll recieve a YACC Error on compilation.

I still have problems with ATL/WTL Components (Used in the NWN Explorer to create the GUI) but nwnnsscomp doesn't use it.

Lil' Jawa:

[Force Persuade] You don't want to see a skin done by me.

Unless you wanna be blind. :D

But I'll show the way to anyone interested, but as for the actual skinning, they'll have to do that by themselves. I'll simply figure out how and maybe, only maybe, come up with the necessary tools not at hand (which will most likely be a texture-converter). But that's still going to take a while.

I'm more of a coder than anything else, and not even a good one.

about textures and models...I can open them up in torlacks explorer, but when I export them and try to open them with a model editor (.mdl of course) it gives an error...what did bioware do to their files? lol..if anyone can get the wav files out im a decent sound editor..made a few soundpacks for games like day of defeat...i would like to see what I can do with the lightsaber noises :p

i don't care about the models. i want the skins. two different things. one is a 2 dimensional piece of art that wraps around a 3 dimensional piece of art(called a model :)) to give it texture, and indeed visibility.

so yes phelon, please please please, how do you get to the skins? what's up with the .raw format? how do you open/edit these things?

i know its allmost impossible but i think it would be cool to make armor look like the actual armor like plant your character's head onto the orginal model like Darth Bandon and Calo Nord's armor, i was rather dissapointed with there ingame states well if we ever get to the modding extent the Jedi KNights series i won't deem it undoable. as so many things were done in that game mostly multiplayer but allmost anything is possible if we had the right scripts etc..

The Main question you know as to start cutscene? In NWN cutscenemode

And in Kotor'e what?? I have studied the scripts, but yet has not found the decision......

And why speakstring don't work how get debug message???

Last time I hard studied the script. I have made new party NPC and

Has studied a little mechanism Ai for NPC. As small successes with dialogues

However them to edit still there is no opportunity. Me interests than

Except for NWN explorer still it is possible to open dlg, utc files. If to learn it will be

normal to edit dialogues it is by the precondition to do(make) a good plot and new tasks.

Whether exists the documentation on files Kotor. I shall be very grateful for this information.

Öe can together make new ideas for Mod or at least exchange knowledge here on a forum. That

that I have changed yours Mod that slightly it was only in research, now I work above the

author's project.

Now I preparing Mod where I try to turn a plot of game in the other direction. You from a

beginning of game occur on Taris, then receive the task to destroy jedis with Korriban.

I have already enough knowledge for creation a Mod, but I want to make really good work.

http://www.fieldglory.narod.ru/shots.htm

sorry for my worse english

The Main question you know as to start cutscene? In NWN cutscenemode

And in Kotor'e what?? I have studied the scripts, but yet has not found the decision......

And why speakstring don't work how get debug message???

Last time I hard studied the script. I have made new party NPC and

Has studied a little mechanism Ai for NPC. As small successes with dialogues

However them to edit still there is no opportunity. Me interests than

Except for NWN explorer still it is possible to open dlg, utc files. If to learn it will be

normal to edit dialogues it is by the precondition to do(make) a good plot and new tasks.

Whether exists the documentation on files Kotor. I shall be very grateful for this information.

Öe can together make new ideas for Mod or at least exchange knowledge here on a forum. That

that I have changed yours Mod that slightly it was only in research, now I work above the

author's project.

Now I preparing Mod where I try to turn a plot of game in the other direction. You from a

beginning of game occur on Taris, then receive the task to destroy jedis with Korriban.

I have already enough knowledge for creation a Mod, but I want to make really good work.

http://www.fieldglory.narod.ru/shots.htm

sorry for my worse english

Archived