Home

*SPOILERS*Wow, fun game, need some help though*SPOILERS*

Hellfire Jedi

Ok then...I've got a couple questions.

After I stop the disruption in the force by that Juhani girl, and I get assigned to go to a 'cave', is that the crystal cave?

Ah that part I didn't understand at first too. What you must do is go to the grove (there's a part of Dantooine called "the grove") and go the the south-east of that section. You should find the "dark taint" there!

And, ( ) how do I get, a 2-sided saber, or akimbo sabers?

To get akimbo sabers: just equip a second lightsaber in your other hand and there you go! I believe that you don't get a penalty when you use a so called 'short lighstaber' in you off-hand (left hand)... Dunno for sure though, I'm not exactly an RPG guru ;)

To get a double-bladed lightsaber: you have to find one! Some Dark Jedi use them and you can get their lightsaber off their remains. I like the double-bladed saber, use it all the time :)

you would really like to go akimbo sabers once you are able to pruchase the mantle of the force and heart of the guardian saber crystals over at Suvam Tan's at Yavin... if you're wielding a double bladed saber you can use only one of the two crystals, but since both are so powerful, go akimbo sabers later...

Ok, thanks guys. Killing those sithly guys are easy. I stole one of their sabers, and made my other black.

is there a black lightsaber in the game??

how do I deactivate my saber?

what do u mean deactivate??

it deactivates with the time...if u press X (pc version) it activates the saber and do some tricks...

uhhh, there is no black saber in this game. rumors abound about this, but there is no such thing. surely he means something different.

besides, would it not be ironic to call a black lightsaber a lightsaber period, while in terms of light black is the absence of light. or would a blacklight saber :) make white things glow?

Originally posted by eidospsogos

uhhh, there is no black saber in this game. rumors abound about this, but there is no such thing. surely he means something different.

besides, would it not be ironic to call a black lightsaber a lightsaber period, while in terms of light black is the absence of light. or would a blacklight saber :) make white things glow?

Yeah, but still, blacklight is in fact ultraVIOLET light :p

Archived