Home

Argh don't you just hate this!!!

-NGE-

My game crashed! My last savegame was on Tatooine right before the Krayt Dragon quest. After that I had worked through entire Kashyyyk without saving. I then went to Manaan. I entered the visitors area and boom... crash. ARGH NOW I GOTTA DO KASHYYYK ALL OVER AGAIN!!

ah well :(

don't misconstrue. i tried the quicksaving before the minigame thing, but i couldn't get it to work. someone said it would, but i have yet to get it to.

i meant in order to avoid losing money hand over fist racing, i save before each race, and after each successful one. that way i don't have to keep paying everytime i lose. just re-load.

The game autosaves when you move between locations, so I am sure you have an autosave from when you arrived on Kashyyk. You may also have one from when you went down to the shadowlands, I am not sure about that. I found out the hard way on Taris that it autosaved between city levels, but not between locations on the same level. Not sure where it is on Kashyyk.

Originally posted by eidospsogos

don't misconstrue. i tried the quicksaving before the minigame thing, but i couldn't get it to work. someone said it would, but i have yet to get it to.

i meant in order to avoid losing money hand over fist racing, i save before each race, and after each successful one. that way i don't have to keep paying everytime i lose. just re-load.

Oh, when you said that you save before every hand, I thought you meant every turn. My mistake. By the way, you got a double post ;) .

Save your game sometime.

I usually have two save games per character, one set up when I arrive on a planet, or after a major event (example: save when reach Tatooine, then save in that slot after finishing the Sand People quest); and then an extra save slot, that I update fairly often, depending on the situation.

So, at the worst, I've been mildly inconvenienced by the program crashing (which it does do).

Archived