Home

Do you think that the Yavin space station suked?

n.kT3M4

do you think that the space station orbiting Yavin could have been a little better??  

16 members have voted

1. 1. do you think that the space station orbiting Yavin could have been a little better??

• Yes definalintaly
    • Its all right
    • No its awesome

Every time that I go to the Yavin space station I wont to kill somthing but no they couldn't have any emenys to fight there or any thing all that is there to kill is a stupid gizak and before I even got knights PC I saw Trandosans fighting with this guy on the spacestation and then I thought to myself hey I can wait until kotor gets on PC and then the stupid place ends up being noghting but a place you can go get items on o and I got that new exoskleton aromor man thats some pretty tight armor what I relly like about it is the way it looks it makes it look like your rip cage is showing but any way just wanted to know how many people were expecting better like myself.:sprobe::evil6: :evil6:

Although I felt it's quite ok overall all I wanted from that place were:

Mantle of the Force

Heart of the Guardian

Anyway,it's kinda spoilt that I had to brave a round of Sith Fighters just to go there.It's kinda ridiculous,though,having Sith Fighters to guard a space station that's not dragging their attention.But bottom line is,that space station rocks!

well no one asked you. :) just kidding.

anyway, there was combat here. it may not be of the re-spawning nature, but if that's all you want go to tatooine and fight wraid over and over again. those things give great xp once you get rid of the first group of the average desert variety. after that they are all hulak wraid and worth quite a bit more. think the first time i killed one they were worth 550, and then they went down as you gained levels. never wnet under 200 if i remeber correctly. :)

as far as i'm concerned the items you get at this location more than make up for the fact that it is not a large area with constant battles. sure i was disappointed abit when i couldn't go to the moon exar kun waged his war on. and when i realized those doors in the room where suvam was didn't go anywhere. but i got over it when i saw the stuff i could buy. and he'll give you anice little history lesson as well.

there is *something* to do there apart from shop, ppl who have finisghed the game will know what Im talking about.....but yes it is a far way to go to do some damn shopping !!!!! When I heard Yavin was in the game I was assuming we got to run around on yavin IV in the masassi temples etc, especially as this was the era of Exar Kun..........ah well

MTFBWYA

Archived