Home

Similar to other games? *spoilers*

Syzerian

while playing through this game so many aspecs of the game seemed to remind me of other games

Storyline:

this reminded me so much of morrowind how your just some unknown person and have forgoten everything

In morrowind there are several things incommon like in morrowind you are the reincarnation of the god nerevar old friend of dagoth ur who is your enemy and he is trying to gain ultimate power from the heart of arkhan

In kotor you are revan but have had your memories erased and your old aprentice darth malak is now your enemy and he is trying to gain ultimate power from the star forge

Characters:

the characters reminded me so much of the ones from the legend of dragoon how they all have their own unique personality and have secrets that are slowly revealed to you. Not many games have i seen a feature that allows you to interact with your party

Combat:

Never before have i seen combat this good but i just had to comment on this:p turn based fighting usually turns me away cuz i really didnt like games like heroes of might and magic and varyous other turn based strategy games. But this was just WOW realtime turnbased sounds silly but thats what it is absolutly no breaks inbetween turns (unless you pause)

Does this game remind you of playing other games?

I must say that this game has got all my favourite games and made them 10x better. Its almost the perfect game (and thats almost:rolleyes: )

Yes,I have been noticing the similarities between this one and Morrowind's...except that Morrowind's has slight differences.For instance,the heart of Arkhan can only give god-like powers,like how it did the Tribunal(which collapsed in the end).Dagoth Ur himself died also,IIRC.But the Star Forge,no.It's like a powerful factory that doesn't corrupt(yes,but it promotes civil war.:D)

And besides,there are many discrepancies on how Nerevar died.Some said he was poisoned by the Tribunal(which included Almalexia,Nerevar's own power-hungry wife),some say he was struck down by Dagoth Ur.Whereas,KotOR makes it clear:you were struck down by Jedi and Darth Malak.

the star forge wa supposed to have been built from and a tool of the dark side. so it could have been corrupting to those with less than a complete and absolute mastery of their ethics and faith in their moral path. but i find the idea of a star map being a tool of the darkside silly.

Archived