Home

KotOR dark jedi and JKII Reborn...

-NGE-

maybe they were trying to keep similarities between the followers of the sith ideal. there are differences. the only one i can think of though, is that the dark jedi don't have any bright colors or patterns and that they have the face coverings. i personally have not done enough studying of the sith as a species, and what happens as the species disappear and followers of its ideals come to be known as sith to really help. but maybe they just wanted their to be similarities for the sake of familiarity.

ha ha ha. lol. yeah, it is a little sad that dark jedi would resemble reborn. but wait aren't we looking at it backwards. kotor was technically first historically. so what we should really be asking is why reborn look like dark jedi? now is it just me or does the answer to that question seem obvious? they are in a similar category after all. why do storm troopers look like clone troopers? essentially the same question.

true. the reborn look more like hippie druggie versions of the dark jedi. and yeah you didn't get sh!t from combat with the reborn. except the thrill of lightsaber battle in a d@mn fps environment. that's the reason reborn existed and we all know it. :) and what was up with the facemask? reminded me of what if michael jackson was a dark jedi.

did the dark jedi have color variations? i mean i know they gave different color robes but that doesn't mean anything. nemo's robes were obviouly tan. and yet when you take them from his dead body(talk about respect) they are blue.

and while we are on weird **** like that, how did something as stupid as an alien-hating purple twi'lek make it into the final product? god i hope they fix that with a patch.

the only purple twilek ive seen is the sith recuriter on Korriban. while were on the subject of twileks and patchs they should fix the griff glitch becuase if you dont have the information and open the door adjacent to the Jawas you can never get griff. the color variants i meant the 3 you face on the Star Forge Malek's new apprentice hopefull ones red,ones blue and one's black but they have different armor

Archived