Home

How do i

Icemaniax

Those are powerups. Thy add an percentage extra damage or higher speed or lower ham cost to your weapons, and they all lasts for about 100 shots. To equip your blaster with these powerups just click and drag the powerups over the weapon in the Inverntory window and let go of the mouse-button.

The public crafting stations and also personall crafting stations are not ment to be actaully used. But to utilize the bonus it gives you (experimentation and schematics) you will have to stand close to it while using a crafting tool of the same type.

To use the Weapon, Droid and General Crafting tool with these extra options you will have to stand next to a Weapons, Droid and General Crafting station.

To use a Clothing Crafting tool you will have to stand next to a Clothing Personal or Public Crafting Station.

I've tried that though, i have dragged the item over my carbine, but nothing happens.

crafting station. Do i need to be a higher level artisan to do this?

And i'll try getting closer to the

I have level II surveying, level II engineering & level I tailoring i guess it is.

Iceman87 asks.....

I've tried that though, i have dragged the item over my carbine, but nothing happens.

crafting station.

----------------------------------------------------

I respond...............

what power up are you trying to use.

some only work on certin weapons. I tried to and a stock up grade to my pistol before I realized that the pistol does not have a stock per say. It did not work, even though it was for ranged weapon. you maybe experancing the same type of problem.

------------------------------------------

Iceman87 asks.................

Do i need to be a higher level artisan to do this?

And i'll try getting closer to the

------------------------------------------------------------

I respond.............

anyone should be able to use the public crafting station as long as you can use your portable station of the same name. You never really need to click on the public station to craft. only to get the scamatic out of the station.

Guest DarthMaulUK

You also need a Crafting tool. Like a General crafting tool. Its found in your inventory. Click on it in your inventory and you will be able to make things.

DMUK

Archived