Home

HK-47, best config?

SpaceButler14

I've restored all his memory but what relies on some stimuli and he's about level 15 or 16 I think right now but he doesn't seem that effective. I even have him using the zabrak battle cannon which has some pretty nice stats, and a heavy-weapon focus feat. Are there just better guns for him or should I have done something else?

I used HK-47 a lot, simply cause he had such fun comments. :)

i gave him two of the nastier pistols in the game (i think they were sith assasin pistols most of the time) and he really ripped into my enemies. I also found his stun ray to be very handy for some of the tougher jedi enemies until i was able to mop the floor with them myself.

Of course ordo's repeating blaster SUCKS!

Since you're on PC threads, i think you got PC version.

Go to Yavin after the 3rd starmap and get the Baragwin Heavy blaster. You may go again and find un upgraded version of that.

Click on the first two names of the list shown when you click on the Website URL below to get the stats. Click on "Fully Upgraded besides the names of the guns.Remeber to check the First two names on the list out. Both orginal and upgraded.Enjoy;)http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/equipment/heavyweapons.php

Or buy the Jamoh Hogra's blaster rifle on tatooine.

Besides i have HK on lvl 13 and he has DEX 25!.

No, i'm not cheating!

Archived