Home

Bandon **possible spoliers**

Captain LeChuck

Bandon is patethic, my dark side powers eliminated him quite easy. Also, bring Zaalbar, if you check his stats, you'll see his Strength is very good, and he does well if you give him some good weapons to fight with, and that being Melee weapons. I did the first level Drain on him all the time, I just kept doing it, while Bastilla and Zaalbar were slashing him.

Rule #1: When fighting dark jedi, USE FORCE RESISTANCE/IMMUNITY!

Rule #2: When fighting dark jedi, use Improved Energy Resistance.

Follow these two rules, and the fight is a joke.

Force Resistance gives a roughly 50% chance that any force power he tries on you fails. Force Immunity is roughly 75%. They are self only, though, so each jedi in the party has to use it.

Improved Energy Resistance affects everyone in the party, so only one will need to use it. It gives everyone a damage resistance of 15 to energy, sonic, fire, cold, and immunity to poison and disease. That DR also applies to lightsaber damage.

My light guardian took him down in 3 flurrys.

I had Carth and Jolee with me, I only had Jolee because I'd just done that trial thing on Manaan.

But don't use 2 Jedi, Either use another jedi/Zaalabar with a wookie warblade. and Candyman or Carth(HK-47 if you have him)

I met him on kashyyk, it was me Jolee and catwoman I think.

I killed his companions using stasis and throwin lightsb. + valor et.c. just to get rid of them quickly.

I started bashing him using cat to heal us, then as soon as he finished using drain, I paused and healed all of my characters to full life, then killed him rather easy, he probably used up all his pints.

The key was to keep all characters alive until he had used drain, and from there it was rather easy. I took me 5-6 tries thought.

Btw i was lightside and guardian (blue).

I didn't get any trouble to take him out. Was on Manaan with Jolee and catwoman. I'm 7scout/7guardian light.

Force whirlwind on the two dark jedi, then flurry on Bandon.

I had problem after the whirlwind since his dark jedi were stunning and draining my party. But a finally got Bandon and after that the 2 were a piece of cake.

I always take out the hardone first.

I usually when paused, asign my team to use any force powers they can, either on the entire group, like Stasis. Or target the main bad guy. Then have them attack the henchmen with their second move. While i go after the main dude with force, strike, force, strike etc.

Then when they finish the henchmen off, which is usually quick, they help me out. Plus you need to make sure the using Jedi script if they are Jedi.

The bad guys are too easy in my opinion. Probably not the first time you play through.

I had no trouble with Bandon. I was around level 15 and beat him easily. I used no force powers, and just hammered away with Improv. Power Attack. Oh, I guesss Jolee was there doing his force power thing, that probably helped. I had HK-47 with chunndar's bowcaster too. I killed Bandon's henchman, and then obliterated Bandon no probs. That was my first time through, too. I fought him on Korriban.

• 2 months later...

With Bandon i set my npcs to work on the henchmen while i occupy bandon (with any luck losing him about half his vp) by which point the npcs should have beaten the henchman then basically with 3 on 1 i always found bandon couldnt drain enough life to survive more than a couple more rounds.

Archived