Home

The Holowan Extradimensional Emporium is open for business!

andargor

Adventuring and lacking that one piece of gear? Never fear, Holowan is here.

With the Holowan Extradimensional Emporium Mark I (HE2 Mk I for short), you will have instantaneous access to any and all items available in KotOR!

As well, the virtual shopkeeper will sell you the items for FREE! Yes, you heard right, FREE! And he restocks everytime he is invoked as well!

But that's not all! You can sell him items at FULL PRICE! Yes, indeed!

Can't get a better deal than that...

The HE2 is available HERE

Read the README, and Enjoy!

NOTE: The HE2 is NOT compatible with Darth Revan Shield Disguise, sorry!

Andargor

wow!!! this is absolutely great!! no more endless typing to get the items you want. outsatnding! you're a genius! :)

as for finding this or being in a certain part of the game, you can be in any part of the game. you must have cheats enabled. you hit the tilde key, or the key to the left of the 1 key. type in "giveitem hl_i_emporium" then go equip it like you would any other shield. this is all after moving all those files into your override folder of course. :)

out of curiosity though, does anyone know why the codes for the darkside restricted items like marka ragnos' gauntlets ot tulak horde's mask do not work? someone said something about it being because they were quest related. but so is ajunta pall's blade and the krayt dragon pearl, and a couple of other items on the item list. so does anyone know how to gain these through codes. if so what are the codes? i noticed they weren't in your store either, though ALOT of stuff that i have NO idea what is is there. :)

Originally posted by eidospsogos

out of curiosity though, does anyone know why the codes for the darkside restricted items like marka ragnos' gauntlets ot tulak horde's mask do not work? someone said something about it being because they were quest related. but so is ajunta pall's blade and the krayt dragon pearl, and a couple of other items on the item list. so does anyone know how to gain these through codes. if so what are the codes? i noticed they weren't in your store either, though ALOT of stuff that i have NO idea what is is there. :)

Yeah, seems map specific items are stored in the RIMs, and I used the itempalstd.itp file to create the store, so some specific items are missing.

Dunno why giveitem would not work for those though.

Andargor

My thanks for a truly wonderful program...I've found it so useful that - like my American Express Card - I won't leave KoTOR without it *chuckles*

It IS a wonderful program - and I like your innovative way of bringing it's capabilities into use within the game!!

Originally posted by JacenPrime

is there anyway that the Emporium could cell the Cheifitan's Gaffi Stick, or can it not selll quest items, and what do the hides do, because i can't seem to equip them.

You could sue Holowan for wrongful advertising :D

Actually, items in the specific modules (RIMs) aren't included. Especially "quest items".

The hides are a roundabout way of giving abilities to certain characters (like Canderous' hide which gives Regeneration). You can't directly equip them.

Andargor

Originally posted by CDRSeadog

My thanks for a truly wonderful program...I've found it so useful that - like my American Express Card - I won't leave KoTOR without it *chuckles*

It IS a wonderful program - and I like your innovative way of bringing it's capabilities into use within the game!!

You're very welcome! :D

Andargor

hey andargor. what does the spells.2da in the holowan emporium mod, do for your mod itself. i was only asking as i was wanting to edit a few things in spells.2da, but it is alot easier to get around in it with fred's tool than it is to try to edit it in notepad. :) so i was wondering what you mod needed from that particular file.

Add the following line to the end of the file.

132  ITEM_ABILITY_HOLOWAN_EMPORIUM             32143  ****       0            -         4         ****           ****         0         0         0         1      3      0x1808    T      ****              hl_and_emporium 170       hand      ****            ****            ****            ****          ****           ****             self      1330      ****            ****            ****            ****         0          ****       0     ****             ****      ****           ****       ****             ****          0             ****          ****           ****          ****           ****        ****         0x00       0x0000           0x0000          ****  1              0               

(Sorry about the width of the post.

Technically, so long as every entry is separated by at least one

space but no tabs then the actual amount of spaces and whether

the colums line up doesn't even matter. I just personally prefer

to keep the files all lined up and tidy anyway, so I used a code

tag hehe)

I think the rest of the file is out of the box, though not being the author, I won't absolutely swear to it. ;)

-Kitty

• 2 years later...
Eh? Shouldn't this be in the Taris Upper City Emporium? Great work Andargor, you have saved me a lot of time, no more typing in cheats. (^.^)

Look at the date of the original post, Ken :). I don't think TUCE actually existed back then. Everything was just in Holowan.

Mod note: True. I've moved the thread to TUCE now though, where it belongs. :) ~M

Eh? Shouldn't this be in the Taris Upper City Emporium? Great work Andargor, you have saved me a lot of time, no more typing in cheats. (^.^)

Holy necro, batman! :D

I see Kitty Kitty's avatar and sigs are getting more and more hawt... :eek:

Anyway, hewro all!

Archived