Home

KOTOR 2: Character Creator

monkeymanuk

Hey guys, I'm a Newb to the forums so go easy, not sure if this has been mentioned but I think in KOTOR 2 should have alot more options when creating your character, like SWGalaxies, species, colour, hair colour, facial hair, face shape, body shape and more, professions, you know? What do you think?

lol thinking far ahead. well I donno if you've played through the whole game or not, so there are no spoilers here, but KotoR has a very sepcific plot, and if you were a species other than human, it would just be weird. anyways, it's a nice idea, but it isn't as open ended of a game as galaxies.

I understand what you mean, I have played the whole game but still like in Jedi Academy your a padawan yet you can still be a Rodian and such, or in the case of Juhani. Even if we just had the option to completely customize the look of the human, also lightsabres, for those who have played JK: Jedi Academy the idea of changing the Hilt and stuff would add small details to it.

MMUK

the next kotor(mightnt be kotor but meh) definently should have more customization, side quests and freedom, not too much freedom... morrowind is a good game but too much freedom gets annoying!

and a bigger story line... like it was either 20 or 40 hours of gameplay id like it to be 60 to 100 hours but thats me

• 3 weeks later...

Archived