Home

Mega Monkey Bundle

sniglum

I had bought the mega monkey bundle from the lucas arts store on the 25. I thought it shipped the same day! I checked it a few days ago and it hadn't shipped! Turned out they were out of stock! I don't know why they don't say their item is out of stock BEFORE someone buys it! They don't even know when they will get more in! Well, has anyone else got the pack? Would it be any different if I bought the bundle with the first 3 then buy the 4th separate? I just wish they would get the bundle in........

EDOT: Can I install them to my computer so I won't need the discs?

That IS odd. And yes, getting the CMI bundle with monkey madness and buying EMI would be exactly the same as the bundle...but at a steeper price. I'd suggest waiting, but then as you said LucasArts has no idea when there will be more in stock.

As for your installation question: If you use SCUMMVM, you will be able to copy the files from Monkey1 and 2 and run them from the computer, but you will definately need the CDs for CMI and EMI.

Good luck to you! (Leave it to LucasArts:rolleyes: )

Yeah man, I had to buy the Mega Monkey Bundle because while I was playing CMI, well I was in the Barbery Coast when I heard this load bang. The game kept playing until I tried to leave the shop. After that my computer yelled at me. So I tried opening the CD-ROM and it wouldnt open. Turns out Disk 1 of my CMI exploded in my CD-ROM. I was just a little but angry. So I bought the whole bundle. Good for me I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived