Home

What's going on?

MJ

Hello, friends. :)

I thought that I might drop in and keep you all appraised of a situation that's currently been developing. It will, in some way, go to explain why there's been no Nightlight updates for a while and why I've been absent.

In less than a month, I'll be moving in with my girlfriend.

So... jitters big time. It's a big step. But something I'm looking forward to. At the moment we're both trying to sort out aspects of our lives. I'm looking for a new job (the current one is fun but doesn't give enough hours), she needs to do a course so that she's reaccredited with Austswim (she can teach swimming that way) and she can continue her olympic swimming at the same time.

Al, I'm working on an e-mail reply to you now. Nice script work, dude. :)

Eh... and I know, I haven't mentioned having a girlfriend before. In fact, I've probably mentioned before feeling very alone. This has moved pretty fast.

Congratulations, Matt, on your finding of a mate to share your space with. My sincerest hopes that this is only a step towards a long and fruitful relationship.

...got kind of poetic there...

And thank you about the script, Matt. I have some more done but that'll come later. It turned out to be a completely different type of humor than I meant for it to be and I kind of need help breaking away from the original plot of the movie.

Congratulations, Matt. I have to apologize for responding so late. Haven't visited the forums in a while. I hope that everything goes well and works out for you, and that your life remains this swashbucklin' (!).

Also wanna reiterate Al's thanks for looking over his script. He's done a great job but your input in the past has always been very helpful, and we appreciate it.

Well since I'm "Bossmilky's" brother (real life) I'll fill ya in on Europe. We went to France and spent 3 days in Paris, then went through Alsace and Champaigne and then into Burgundy. We wheeled around Paris into Versailles and then flew back. It was about a two week trip.

Sallim, since you live in Germany, you have to go to France! It's awesome and you don't even have to fly as far as I do. Especially Burgundy. The food is unbeleivable. If you can get "Sanglier" (wild boar), get that no matter what. It's one of the best things I've ever eaten.

Honestly, one mention of true love and its conquering of all evils and a forum becomes as sentimental as a daytime soap opera. OK, I think thats masculine enough. Congratulations and good luck. Whats all this script talk about??

PS. 'big guy' bossmilky. Tut tut. Unless of course u r a strangely large person 8, in which case, I'm sorry for mentioning it.

Sounds great D. I have to go some time in the future to paris..never were there before.

Its nice to hear you enjoyed taht =)

I love to eat! *writing it down *

I learnd some french...but hehe nevermind.

nothing new from me, yap yap ..I know..dont mind it take a while.

Archived