Home

Which should be the 3rd Expansion race?

Compa_Mighty

Which should be the third faction for an x-pack?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the third faction for an x-pack?

• Chiss
    • Falleen
    • Black Sun

Guest alfred_the_ewok

Cool expansion pack idea: Chiss vs. Ssi-Ruuk. According to the essential chronology, After the Truce of Bakura, the NR sent a small detachment into the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium and found them mostly defeated, by the Chiss.

Guest Dorsk8199

Hey Alfred where did you hear that? I've never read anything about that but I'd like to know where it is so I can read all about it. Thanks.

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

Well, now that I am learning race names, who exactly are the Ssi-Ruuk?

They are big raptor-like aliens. Some are blue. They like to use peoples life-energy to fuel their war machines.

Guest BlueSenateGuard

Both Chiss and Falleen wouldn't work, because their people have been nearly exterminated, with Xizor and Thrawn being virtually the last of their kind.

Guest Dorsk8199

I don't know where you dreamed that up Senate Guard. The Chiss are very much alive and kickin it in the unknown regions. Read the New Jedi order series they're in there. There is also the hand of Thrawn that is run by the Chiss. They are in no way nearly exterminated.

Guest Kayote

A)on that poll-the falleen and black sun are pretty much the same!

besides the falleen dont have much of a military because they're stuck-up isolationists

B)the 3rd race should either be the Chiss or the Ssi-ruuvi

thought the Ssi-ruuvi would require some big changes to the game engine to accomodate all their tech being based on entechment(draining life energy to power their machines)

Guest Tie Guy

i already explained that the Ssi-ruuvi had no ground forces because they just stun everyone with a poison they drop and then pick everyone up.

Archived