Home

All aboard hell

Xizor's killer

Nom and Tarila entered the room, puzzled to find that Kyle was not in it. They saw the hole in the wall and turned to each other.

"Well, I guess he won't be needing us," Tarila said, eyeing the hole, but Nom frowned.

"We'll stick around," he answered. "Something tells me he's not dead."

Then, to Minas, he said, "So what was your rush to kill Kyle? What made it so urgent that you absolutely had to do it?"

Minas roared as the blasters recoiled from his scaly skin.

Minas: Kyle killed my parents. He found it funny to hunt them for sport so now I want to destroy him! Now that I've succeded I think i'm entitled to leave.

Minas ripped of a bit of his tunic and soaked up his blood that was leaking from his hand.

Minas: Now Dave i think you should die! But first your friends here shouldn't be able to help you.

Minas then unleashes a bolt of lightning at each person in the compartment.

Minas: Now then what to do with you?

Dave: Let me go?

Minas: No well yes let you go to the force!

Minas swings his saber (In the red stance) at Dave going to slice his arm.

[think its not good (slicing his arm) even when you are the game leader, give him time to react or so]

As he saw Minas attacking Dave, he tried to calm down a bit. He now noticed that one of the two guys just arriving is the strong one he searched. Maybe the girl. He walked over to them and said to them: "What r you doing here?"

Both of them replied: ....

"We were here to pick up a job from Kyle," Nom answered. Then, to Minas. "There's no need to kill us. We are not interested in harming you. Perhaps you can calm down now."

"So, you've told us that Kyle killed your parents," Tarila said. "Are you absolutely sure that it was Kyle himself instead of a clone?"

((Ziechel, I believe Jokemaster was talking to Minas, referring to his attack on Tobi.))

"The man has a point," Nom said to Minas. "Kyle's face has been replicated many times. The most stupid one I've seen was a really fat guy trying to pull it off."

"Believe me," Tarila said, "that fat guy wasn't able to keep his cover very long. We helped him loose it."

"Back on subject," Nom said, staring at Tarila, "are you absolutely sure it was Kyle?"

Nom turned to Tobi. "Perhaps it would have been better if you had simply walked into the room, rather than listening just outside."

"Then my guess is that it wasn't Kyle," Tarila said in answer to Minas. "In fact, I can be fairly sure of it. Kyle did not take part in the Kel-Dor Slaughter Day. The records have no indications of his presence there and he was not at the time high enough on the power chain to erase it from the records."

Archived