Home

All aboard hell

Xizor's killer

Minas Tirith walked above the speeding train. His target was in there he could sense it. As Minas drops down to the floor he quickly rolls into the shadows as two guards walked along the path. Minas stepped in between the two and ripped them to pieces in a flash of orange. Minas turns around as a mysterious figure drops down and asks him to stop.

Minas: Who are you?

Figure: I am...

Tobias "Tobi"

As Tobias ran in, sensing the force in this building, he saw two huddled figures talking.

At the rooftops there stood two guys waiting what happens.

Tobias decided to walk over to the two figures, talking to them, because in such hard times, there cant be enough allys.

As he went to them, one of them noticed his movement and shouted: What do you do here, stranger?

Tobias answered: "I sensed a big activity of the dark side in this place and decided to come here", while taking his sabers into the hands.

(thought you stand ATOP A BRIGDE, but sry ;) )

As Tobias saw that minas was attacking the strange man, he jumped in the middle of the two and said: "no! there is another enemy to kill, even if we dont know if we are friends or enemys, we should help each other as long as there is a powerful force to kill!

Well, well. What do we have here a black suited man thinked and grabbed his blaster rifle. He looked throught the scope at the two men, now three, talking to each others. Tepe turned and saw a man on top of a train that recorded the talk. Tepe ran to the ledge of this building he was on and when he fell, he engaded his jetpack and flew on the train. He disengaded the jetpack and quietly walked towards the man with his blaster rifle pointing straight at him.

Dave saw him jump into the train and quickly took off his jacket, which went flying toward the back of the train he jumped off the side of the train, grabbing onto a side rail and jumping through a window into an empty compartment. He took out his blaster and went searching for kyle.

Minas slowly ignited his saber and brought it up to Dave's face the warmth of the blade was nice to Dave.

Minas: That was brave of you but you are out gunned so to speak, step aside so I can kill this old man! (Kyle's aged)

Minas held the blade tighter and moved towards Dave causing him to step back.

Dave: I can't do that!

Minas: You're going to have to!

Dave: I can't!

Minas then brings his blade down onto Dave

Seeing all that actions, Tobias ran after them. The situation escaleted. After Minas held his blade on daves neck, Tepe shot directly on the hand which was wealding the blade.

Tobias thought: What the hell are they doing there, anyone of them has the most force i ever senced and now they start to kill themselfs. I must talk to them.

He coughed shortly and said: "Ok, ok! Its enough now. Anyone here in this building is very strong and must be stopped. " After he finished that sentence, he saw 3 guns aiming for his head. He pulled out his saber ,put it on and prepared himself to fight.

Meanwhile, still outside, Nom was joined by his sister, Tarila. She looked behind him and smiled.

"Do you want to go after him?" she asked. Nom glanced over his shoulder and frowned.

"Not yet," he answered. "We'll go in once the action dies down. Kyle may be old, but he's still a very capable Jedi. He'll calm things down, then we'll go to him and find out what he wants us to do."

Minas winced in pain as the bolt seared through his clawed hand.

Kyle: Now what's going on first this guy jumps through my window now this guy tried to kill em by the force I'm so old!

Minas: Well Katarn you have to die!

Minas then lets rip a force destruction bolt ripping a whole in the side of the train Kyle gets sucked out but is holding on to the side of the freshly ripped whole. Minas force pulls Dave's blaster then shoots both Kyle's hands sending him plummeting to his death. Minas turns around and sees Dave wanting his blaster back

Ok! That was enough now. As the one man nearly killed kyle, the others were irritated for a short moment and so he chose this moment to start his attack. Minas was surprised as he was attacked by him and turned around.

Tobias swung his saber while thinking: "****. why happen such things always to me?"

Archived