Home

MOD Limit?

Spiffy

Howdy all, I'm fairly new here and have a few questions. I've downloaded some player skins, maps and other stuff. They are all in the Base floder, the .pk3 files. The server works fine with the JA-Mod 1.7. But, I've noticed that not all of the skins and maps show up. I've got the .pk3 files on the server and on the client machines. So, my question's are: 1)Is there a limit to the number of skins on the server/client? 2)Is there a limit to the number of maps on the client/server. 3)If no limit, is there a fix for this, or what is the limit? I may have found the map problem, it was set to find just the siege maps, changed it to ffa and it looks like they are showing up now. Thanks in advanced for the input.:bdroid2::biggs::ewok: :ewok: :jawa :jawa

Well, there's probably a define floating around somewhere in the UI code, but changing that would mean you'd have to load a mod simply to be able to see all the mods in your mod menu. It would be way easier to load whatever mod you want manually if you actually want to have that many mods installed at the same time.

I've never throught to try it, but can you load more than one mod at a time, assuming they don't modify the same thing (like sabers)? I understand there might be conflicts if they affect some of the same files, but if they do different things, can you load multiple mods from the menu?

no you cannot load several MODs at the same time using the menu BUT

you can place your prefered MOd for example JA+ lol and put all the pk3 mods you want to load at the same time in the japlus folder...

or in base if you want to alter all mods...

Erm, all you have to do is put the .pk3 files inside of your base folder and you'll see them. You dont have to load all the mods from the "Mod selection screen". But I was wondering (because i have well over a hundred mods) if there was any way to see all the mods i have? I will download em, put them in the base folder, and all that stuff. Then when I start getting quite a few MODS I start to not see them. Thats what I've been wonderin, if there was any way to change which ones i want to see, or increase the amount of MODS i see. Thats really what i've been asking the whole time. I dont load just one, i load all of them. So if i didnt say that clearly enough, my bad. Greetz.

Archived