Home

Modern Jedi Robes 0.9

Nequam

Download Modern Jedi Robes Pack 0.9

(- Version 0.9 -)

The dark jedi robes have been finished and added, completing the set of robes for this pack! They're the most unique out of all the new robes, and I really like how the textures/details turned out. :)

I've been looking into adding these robes as new items so that the game's stock robes don't get replaced, but haven't quite had the time to figure it out yet. Look forward to that in the next release of this pack!

The new dark jedi robes:

New Dark Jedi Robes 1

New Dark Jedi Robes 2

And don't forget the others:

New Jedi Robes Maroon/Desert

New Jedi Robes Purple/Woodland

New Jedi Robes White/Urban

Comments/Suggestions, as always, are welcome! :D

Well, it's already been said of course, but now that I've tried these for myself (and plan to continue using them), I have to say that these re-skins are bloody excellent.

My character now looks uber in the new black Jedi Robes, and the new camo and female robes look ace too. It really spices things up nice. Excellent work! :)

Don't suppose, if you have the time, that you could use the colors for the female robes and apply them to the males as well. So we have the option of the color or the camo for the male.

I like the re-textures, just not too keen on the whole camo look. No biggie, just curious if you could do such a thing :)

• 3 years later...

Are these robes available for download somewhere?

Edit: To answer this and prevent anyone else from 'bumping' this thread again to make a "link doesn't work" observation, yes we know the link doesn't work. Since the author hasn't been around in several months the odds of it changing to a working one is likely nil. Sorry folks. -RH

I've got them! :)

Archived