Home

JedicouncilGC for JA?

Dr_night

Griffinclaw's jedi council was my favorite map for JO, but now, I see people using it in JA, when I dl the map, and try to play it, it says

7 missing sound sets

(see above)

And I don't know what to do! I loved that map, and it would be great in JA, but how can i use it there?

FYI:

The map was just recently ported for JKA and is still in beta. There are tons of glitches, missing textures, and other weird abnormalities.

The map was NEVER intended to leave the {O} server until it was finished, but some shmuck leaked it to the DL sites.

Originally posted by TeoMcDohl

FYI:

The map was just recently ported for JKA and is still in beta. There are tons of glitches, missing textures, and other weird abnormalities.

The map was NEVER intended to leave the {O} server until it was finished, but some shmuck leaked it to the DL sites.

But now that it's out, eventually someone WILL make it for the public of JA (I hope and pray)

But now that it's out, eventually someone WILL make it for the public of JA (I hope and pray)

What do you mean? Griffinclaw himself has returned to the {O} and is working on it himself. He's working on it now, and he will release it for public use when it's ready.

Archived