Home

2 questions about JA+ Mod

JaeKay L M N O

I got JA+ 1.8, and I have 2 questions I haven't been able to find anywhere in faq, readme, website, ect.

First, how do I enable cheats whit JA+? I load the mod in the setup, then devmap mapname it comes up with cheats, but not JA+

Secondly, I know that admins can be allowed to spawn nppcs, but the default setting says I am not allowed to execute this commande (yes, it says commande) but I don't know the specific values for the commands, so what do i put in Coucilallowedcmd to be able to do ALL admin shtiuff?

all the bit values are in the README

u also can use the bitrate calculator that will compute all the bit values for you...

also can use the /rcon admToggle that also compute all bit value for u....

in the faq , you will find an example on how adding the bit values to allow/disallow the admin cmds...

then lauching a mod in a non dedicated server always cause the overwrite of the ja+ Dll with the default (i think it is a bug of the jamp.exe when not run into a dedicated server)

so use the bat script in the mod that will help u starting up your server in a dedicated way

Originally posted by Slider744

all the bit values are in the README

u also can use the bitrate calculator that will compute all the bit values for you...

also can use the /rcon admToggle that also compute all bit value for u....

in the faq , you will find an example on how adding the bit values to allow/disallow the admin cmds...

then lauching a mod in a non dedicated server always cause the overwrite of the ja+ Dll with the default (i think it is a bug of the jamp.exe when not run into a dedicated server)

so use the bat script in the mod that will help u starting up your server in a dedicated way

X_X I've read every part of the readme, I must have missed it 6 times, but I'll look again. Also, /rcon admtoggle will make admins able to do everything? that's good, like spawning npcs?

Hey. I'm kind of confused on how I run JA Plus in a server I've created. How do I start it up? By the way, I don't want to run a dedicated server, I want to play in it. Thanks.

Ok, nevermind my first question, I figured it out

How did you do this? I want to find out as well.

Archived