Home

Jedi Quest

Jon speaks to the jedi throu their mind "Retreat I have a plan I will lead them into the sewers Tepe you hide in the shadows when all the dark jedi are in the sewers I want Tepe to go ahead I sense a dark jedi creator Tepe if you destroy it all the dark jedi should just stop and we will have won the battle!" Jon jums into a sewer pipe and turns into a Dainaga all the dark jedi followed Jon!

((Umh, one jedi disarms every dark jedi with pull and then kills them without any honor to the dark jedi. You are a sith!! [j/k] Kill him :D [j/k]))

Tepe battled one dark jedi into a corner and then disarmed him. "I won't kill you now. Every Jedi, even the bad ones, deserve to be killed with their honor. Now take your weapon" Tepe said and threw the dark jedi's lightsaber to him. The dark jedi waited a few seconds, then grabbed the lightsaber and attacked. There was heard a cutting voice and every jedi turned around. They saw Tepe standing behind the dark jedi and the dark jedi in the smae position behind Tepe. Then the dark jedi fell to the ground, dead. Tepe then walked to the other jedi. "So, we're going or retreating?"

Natalie managed to hit one of the dark jedi hard enough that he lost one of his sabers. With the other one, he was very fast and again Natalie used her last power to defeat him. Her saber cut his torso off and then Natalie sat down.

All the dark jedi were dead now, and she was very tired. The other jedi came around her and stood there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived