Home

After RAJ is finished...

JoeSolo

I plan to finish RAJ and i've been accepted onto The Phantom Menace Mod but obviously i won't be starting anything until RAJ is done..by the way is there a new version of behaved - i have the one that i got off of Pcgamer (UK) which included the full editing tools-only problem is when i make some scripts behaved puts $ signs in some of them which screws soem of them up... :(

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by GothiX

TPM died way back.

Hey,

Not exacly GothiX. Old TPM Team was taken over by JK Mods (read history of team on http://www.jkmods.com) After long breake JK Mods decided to start and finish TPM mod. You can view progress of our work here. Mappers with has made thos maps work in JK Mods or with JK Mods so it isnt any rip off. I tought about that what will RAJ Mod Team do after RAJ is finished. Tito is a JK Mods Team member so it would be nice of you guys if you'll help finish out TPM mod.

So hows our little mod going? Ive pretty much decided to remake the base itself and make it a lot shinier and prettier. The outside i may remake too... but hey i got loads of time seeing as none of the other mappers have released any screens for a month lol

Archived