Home

Multiplayer

Kobo

First, make sure you have downloaded the 1.01 patch.

If you have already done that or if it still doesn't work, you probably have a firewall\router problem. It is blocking the server information from reaching your computer.

Turn off software firewalls like Zone Alarm, Norton, etc.

If you are behind a router, open ports 29060-29062 and 29070-29081

Originally posted by Yeah_man

hello can you help me i have the same problem vut where shodu i putt the patch???

When you install it, you should install into the folder they already gave you there. Dont change it unless you know what you're doing, or you could screw up the game.

lol..one word crowsnest: duh :-D

yeah when you d/l the patch and try to open it, it should want to install at the same place you have your jedi academy game....so dont change it and just keep pushing "ok" or "install"

p.s. - if you see anything about selling your soul, it's ok and it doesn't come true but that's something i think they added in teh patch ;-)

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

lol..one word crowsnest: duh :-D

yeah when you d/l the patch and try to open it, it should want to install at the same place you have your jedi academy game....so dont change it and just keep pushing "ok" or "install"

Aint that what i said? I posted install it to the path they gave you. Dont change it.

I also have the same prolem. Not sure if my CD is copied or anything. It came in a 2 cd case, no pack and the installation was free of errors or cracks. I received that cl_parsepacketentitles message in MP, though. I installed the patch and everything went fine, but still no servers are seen. Below a message comes saying, Getting servers... or something.

Archived