Home

Strongest Under the Heavens!

Hiroki

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hakuzhi standed there and his hands blocked under the cape. Then suddenly, there was a fist coming straight to Jak's face. When that was blocked, there was a light coming unser the cape. Hakuzhi grunted as his hands came from the darkness of the cape and blasted a huge ki bolt at Jak and Hakuzhi had there the time to get his cape off. The cape dropped down on the ring and Hakuzhi's clothes glew in the sun. Tepe got ready to launch another. "Ka... me... ha... me... ha!!" Hakuzhi shuted and launched a huge ki attac towards Jak. After that, Hakuzhi jumped up and landed, other leg pointing down on Jak's face

((Those ki bolts are on you. Do they hit or do you fly on the other side of the ring :D ))

(They miss by 1 foot not that far) After the Ki blast almost hit Jak Jak charges up an the attack "KURATETSU-HETSOM!" With that said an aura appears around Jak and then suddenley a barrage of KI attacks come flying out of his fists after launching 20 blasts Jak fires a HUGE blast! (Do any of the blasts hit?)

The kick hits Jak and Jak goes flying to the edge of the ring but not out. then Jak charges up "HEDSEW-YUTER!" Jak bocomes incredabley strong! "GOUKA-KEN." Jak then punches Hakuzhi with his burning fist! (Does it hit)

Here is the low down on my attacks so far

KURATETSU-HETSOM a powerful barrage of 20 ki attacks then a super strong ki blast!

HEDSEW-YUTER powers up my charecter (kind of like the KIO-KEN)!

After Yang talked to Hitori, they said to meet each other at the ring the next day.

Yang was there first and as Hitori was late, he saw a bit of the fight. Both fighters were enormous, they were very fast and strong. Yang decided to talk to these two also like to Hitori. Maybe these people would be able to help him to save his sister.

Yang jumped with a huge jump in the ring,

Both fighters were surprised to see a spectator flying in the ring.

Yang asked: "hey you two. It seems you are too strong to fight with some people here. Maybe you search a REAL enemy? My sister was kidnapped and you should be able to help me finding her. DO you want to help me?

(sry for interrupt but you are equivalent strong :D )

Yang, in his own robe whispered: "... my sister looks like hell, if you understand" ((VERY good ;) ))

The announcer of the fight stared very stupid at them, when both fighters left with the winner from the tournament from the last day. He was surprised that they want to risk their lives instead of getting much money.

"We have to wait here, til Hitori comes. Then we will search her."

Hitori walked up to them just as they where about to start. "Err, sorry I'm late Yang, I had to check out of the hotel and there was a bit of a problem." He said, rubbing his head slightly. "Uhm, who are they? They look pretty strong." Hitori said, smileing slightly.

"No, go claim your prize. Tell them I quit the match" Hakuzhi said with a small grin in his face. He looked around and then he saw a huge thug beating an old lady. "Wait here, I need some training" Hakuzhi said while walking towards the thug and putting his leather gloves better. "Hey, leave the woman be!" Hakuzhi shouted an grabbed the thug. The thug grinned at the smaller challenger and tried to hit him with the fat hand. Hakuzhi dodged it and kicked the thug on the stomach. Then he made a small jump and kicked with his both legs in the chest of the thug and landed on his back as the thug collapsed on a wall. Hakuzhi jumped up and got on a defensive position and looked as the thug tried to get up. "Oh no you don't" Hakuzhi said and launched one kick staright to the head of the thug that then fell unconsious. Hakuzhi looked the thug and then turned to the lady that greeted Hakuzhi and left the scene after taking her bag from the thug

When he heard that, Yang used a small ki blast to damage the ground under Jaks feet.

Yang grinned and said: "Well well, young challenger. Dont think you are the strongest one in here. Do you really think I would be weak like the normal fighters in here?

And, Hitori is also very strong so dont underestimate our powers, my friend." He launched a second ki blast and pointed it at Jaks head.

"But i dont want to have such strong fighters as you are as my enemys. Better help me"

With that words, Yang shot the Ki blast in the sky.

Yang heard Jak talking and thought the rest for himself. He needs the help of such a poser like Jak was.

"But", Yang thought, "I will need him."

When he trusts so strong in his abilities, this weak boy must be stronger than he showed until now.

At the latest point, when Yang saved Jak's live from a hard and strong enemy, Jak would be able to recognize Yangs true power.

He was the brother of the legendary Yin who saved the world from a crazy doctor, and she wasnt even strong enough to hurt him in a fun fight.

Yang said finally: "Ok, ok, you might be stronger than me, but you dont need only your toughness, you need also a bit of brain to slay those demons. You got something of it?"

He turned around to talk to Hitori.

He sensed Hitoris strong KI and realized Jak was for sure not the strongest in the group, Hitoris energie could be easy to recognize, even by low level fighters.

Yang shouted: "Jak, I am really sorry about what happened just before."

The last thing he needed now was annoyance.

Hitori smiled at Jak. "I have my ki repressed at the moment, I only allow it to flare when in battle." He then turned and scanned the city with his eyes, trying to get the layout. "Do you have any idea of where they might have taken her?"

Hitori followed close behind him, trying to detect her no doubt faint ki signature, hopeing to get a lock on her that way. As they moved out of the city, and into the forest, he begain to pick up the faint flicker of life that was the girls ki. "I think I feel her around here, Yang."

Hitori stopped suddenly however, when he felt the six other ki's that surounded her. "And I also feel the demons..." He stated coldly. They still have her, but she is alive for the moment atleast. We should not wait any time in finding her, however." He said, giveing Yang a stern look.

Archived