Home

Anything is possible

LukeKatarn

Alright this is a RPG any thing is possible in this RPG you are already invinceable so no need to godmode because when you start well you know what because as the name says anything is possible!:D;) This is a starwars story you can be anythink but a mechine you can be a theese droids astromech this like R2D2 a protocel droid a assasin droid or a cyborg you can have anything. note this takes place after ROTJ

Name Ter Por

Age 20

Job (can be anything) Jedi master

Weapon 4 small curved handeled light sabers that connect into two small U lightsabers and a stouker cuncusshion rifle

Vehicle Clone assult ship

Race Shape shifter

Bio was a outcast from his home village because he was force sensative he went to Dantooine and built a jedi acadamy!

Story TG578 Plot a course for Tattoine we need some more recruits for the jedi acadamy. "Yessir" said TG578 they arrive at Tattoine. Ter hops into a jedi starfighter and heads for the surface!

Name: Tepe Bluelight

Job:

Weapons: Yellow lightsaber and two ancient nunchakus.

Vechicle: Hoverbike and a Correllian Corvette

Race: Falleen

Bio: This Falleen Jedi, known by the name Tepe Bluelight, has been in training on Yavin 4 under Luke's supervising. He travelled to see his old friend that had now taken the place of a Jedi master and an Academy leader

Tepe walked into a dark hangar. He saw four human bounty hunters that took their weapons out. Tepe stopped and looked the men. "Let's dance" Tepe said and started to beat the hell out of the men. He took his lightsaber out and ignited it. He ran to the door in the back and walked throught it onto a long alley. He chased a Gungan into a cantina. Tepe heard a crash from upstairs and ran out, seeing a black hoverbike with the gungan on it. He pressed a button on his belt and climbed soon on the hoverbike that came to him. Tepe chased the gungan and slaughtered the sith after a huge battle. Tepe then headed into the academy in the desert. He didn't need water because he was a Falleen and he could change the pigment so he would be covered from the sun and he wouldn't get thirsty. Tepe arrived and changed back to green and climbed off from his hoverbike. He walked into the academy to rest. There he rested until Ter would be back

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

Name: Tepe Bluelight

Job:

Weapons: Yellow lightsaber and two ancient nunchakus.

Vechicle: Hoverbike and a Correllian Corvette

Race: Falleen

Bio: This Falleen Jedi, known by the name Tepe Bluelight, has been in training on Yavin 4 under Luke's supervising. He travelled to see his old friend that had now taken the place of a Jedi master and an Academy leader

Tepe walked into a dark hangar. He saw four human bounty hunters that took their weapons out. Tepe stopped and looked the men. "Let's dance" Tepe said and started to beat the hell out of the men. He took his lightsaber out and ignited it. He ran to the door in the back and walked throught it onto a long alley. He chased a Gungan into a cantina. Tepe heard a crash from upstairs and ran out, seeing a black hoverbike with the gungan on it. He pressed a button on his belt and climbed soon on the hoverbike that came to him. Tepe chased the gungan and slaughtered the sith after a huge battle. Tepe then headed into the academy in the desert. He didn't need water because he was a Falleen and he could change the pigment so he would be covered from the sun and he wouldn't get thirsty. Tepe arrived and changed back to green and climbed off from his hoverbike. He walked into the academy to rest. There he rested until Ter would be back

(Tepe you forgot the job part next my Jedi acadamy is on Dantoine a grassland not Tattoine a desert) I meet Tepe in the desert "Hello Tepe would you like to be a trainer for my acadamy"?

((Oh, right... Thought you mispelled Tatooine))

"Trainer? I was the best in my class. So no. I won't. I shall come to check your training methods and facilities. Then I shall reconcider" Tepe said and climbed on his hoverbike. He pressed some buttons and saw a starmap. His ship landed twenty meters away from them and Tepe drove in. "You need a ride!?" Tepe shouted from the door.

"No but I can get you to your destanation faster just park your ship in my assult ship near the planet and when I arrive I will take you whare you wish I parked my Jedi starfighter near here so if you want a ride park in the assult ship head for the kitchen grab a bite to eat i still have some buissness here so I will be up in the assult ship soon bye"!

Ter jumps into his jedi starfighter 5 hours later he lands in his assult ship heads for his controll room "TG578 plot a course for Dantooine" He arrives on Dantooine landing his assult ship in the wilderness Ter then heads for the acadamy Ter finds Tepe "Hello Tepe what do you think of the acadamy"?

Tobias Feinice

Job: ancient student

Weapons: none

Vehicle: stolen space-bmw

He was a student on earth but after the galactic war he recognized that he has to do something better. First he wanted to strode around in the universe, but then he decided to become a jedi.

Suddenly, a spaceship Bmw flew to the two jedi talking.

A boy decended and asked: " hi, you know where the jedi academy on this planet is?"

"Thank you" Tepe said and left for his quarters. He started to study when he heard a knock on his door. "Come in" Tepe shouted and TG578 came in to deliver the drink. "Thank you... Uh... What was it..." "TG578, sir" the droid helped "Oh... Thank you TG578 for the drink and the help" Tepe said and the droid left. Tepe drank his drink in four sips and left the glass on the table. He put the book away and started to sleep.

*Jumping to hypersp- I mean the next day :D*

Tepe got up when the sun rose and got his book. He looked the page he had left on and then left the room after putting the book back on the shelf. He walked to the training rooms and pushed a button. He heard someone come to the room when the training droid came to Tepe. Tepe ignited his lightsaber and started to block the lasers that came from the droids seven blasters. Tepe started to pick on the blasters and in fifteen minutes, there was no blasters anymore. Then Tepe jumped up and landed with his lightsaber cutting the droid. Tepe landed and unignited his lightsaber and then there was a small creek and the droid fell down in two pieces. Tepe rose up and looked to the door where someone waited. Tepe walked towards the door

"Very good Tepe that is no easy exercise" said Ter handing another yellow lightsaber "Here have this you deserve it and give me your other one" with that said Ter took Tepes lightsaber and made some modifications to it "Ok now you can combine your lightsabers to make a double bladed one."

"You want to be a jedi, huh? So, get a lightsaber at that cabin over there and I shall test your skills" Tepe said and ignited his original lightsaber and left the other on his belt. Tepe walked on the center of the room and waited until Tobias was there too. Tepe got ready for a training battle. They started with their blue and yellow lightsabers flashing in the air and after a long battle, Tepe was on the ground with his lightsaber on the other side of the floor. Tepe looked as Tobias came over him and unignited his saber. "So, you are good with lightsabers, but you must try to focus whats going to happen next" Tepe said and drew his other lightsaber and rolled to the side and jumped up. He ignited his other saber and looked at Tobias. "This Falleen is not going to lose now. If you want to, go get another training saber" Tepe said and pulled his other saber to him with the force. Tepe ignited it and combined them. "Long time since I used this kind of sabers..." Tepe mumbled as Tobias attacked with another double bladed. After a looong battle, they were both exhausted and they breath heavily. Tepe attacked and got blocked and there they were, face to face, all sweatty -but you couldn't see the sweat of the Falleen- and in bad shape. It was only the matter of time who's legs would fall first. "Let's make it a tie" Tepe said and uinignited his lightsaber and divided them to be put on the belt. Tepe walked to Ter and breath heavily as Tobias came soon after. He had to put the lightsabers away. "You are thought, Tobias. You shall make a fine Jedi under my supervision" Tepe said and put his hand on Tobias's shoulder

((Sorry for the CC but just wanted the test to be over in one post))

"Tobias you are strong go rest tomarow you will travle to a cave to get a crystal for your lightsaber and you shall not leave untill you have tried to do it onece if you failed you can leave or stay it is your choice." Tobias goes to rest "Tepe I have some news of some thefts of credits over at tattoine I will be gone tomarrow so while I am gone you are in charge."

Archived