Home

Battlefield Viet Nam

lukeiamyourdad

Lots of Rants:

Planet Battlefield BFV forums

Lots of good things:

Gamespot Review

I would like to try out the game first since I remember when BF1942 first came out, it had huge bugs and lag problems. Balance is also an issue but everything has been fixed over time with BF1942.

People are whining too much. I just hope we won't be flodded by whiners when SWBF comes out.

I went to the shop yesterday to see if they had it, but it obviously hasnt been released here in oz yet. I checked the PBF forums the other day and saw a bit of complaining about it aswell. Im still going to get it though, Im sure it will be good.

The problem is I think is that to many people expected it to be a BF42 with choppers, which is wrong. Because they had already said in development that they wanted it to be based around infantry combat instead. Guess I will have to wait till I play it.

Yeh im australian:) well the 19th is today.....I knew I should have rung up this morning to see when it was coming out, then I could have spent my friday night(now) piloting chinooks instead of piloting my swivel chair. That is, if it came out here on the 19th aswell. Oh well, I'll pay the store as visit tomorrow morning to see.

Archived