Home

vanishing?

kolusiem

I was doing a mission with another player, as a group..we was climbing a mountain and all of a suden he went off the radar, he vanished, we could still chat with eachother, he said he could see me, but i couldnt see him, he said i was walking through him, what happened? how can i prevent this?

Originally posted by kolusiem

I was doing a mission with another player, as a group..we was climbing a mountain and all of a suden he went off the radar, he vanished, we could still chat with eachother, he said he could see me, but i couldnt see him, he said i was walking through him, what happened? how can i prevent this?

It's a bug. Usually resolved by logging out and back on.

Devian is right.

I can duplicate this almost every time I hunt w/ a buddy.

He drives a swoop, and I drive a speeder bike. (cause the swoop looks like that cheesy pizza delivery scooter in GTA)

He gets over 110m ahead of me and poofs. He can see me, I can't see him.

The best way, and fastest way, to fix this is to coordinate with the person(s) involved. This would either have to be done over /tell, group, or guild chat as the spatial chat channel is also affected by this disappearance number.

What you need to do, or I should say, all you have to do, is one of you drive away out of range, about 2-300 meters (just to be safe :) ) away from the person that you can't see or can't see you, then come back. You will then be able to see them again or vice versa.

I've had this bug. In a large group once, half the people were invisible for me. And in town I asked for someone to train me and a guy /telled be he could, but he couldn't find me. I was invisible to him. It happens. Relogging helps most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived