Home

I get kicked from a server and get this Error....PLEASE help (CL_Parsepacketentities)

fear_viper

I will be on my server for just a second and get kicked, then it gives me this error:

CL_ParsePacketEntities:

end of message

Can anyone tell me what might be causing this? Or how I could fix it? I run 2 Decated servers, on the same computer right now, but soon they will be on seperate computers. And I connect through another compuer to play.

uhhh not sure what that means but i run 2 dedicated servers on the same pc as well and play on a different one on the network. . . like yourself. I run a Jk2 and JA server both with this room name see if you can cannect to it sometime....

.....}JC{-=DeathRoom=-

i think it means your servers aren't sending the right packet data or if your server is pure maybe you have a bad pk3 file try to copy the base folder from the server computer to the computer you play on (be sure to delete or move your old base folder first) that might do the trick or just reinstall ^_^

Originally posted by Luc Solar

"CL_ParsePacketEntities" translates into "I have pirated..."

Learn it, love it, live it.

BTW, the "search" button is your best friend. There has to have been 10,000 threads all about CL_ParsePacketEntites... all end in a lock, some in ban. :)

Just to butt in here and make a slight point... you cannot use a nocd crack/patch watever on a legal version of the game, the cl_parsepacketentities error as i understand it is part of the server/client error checking. It can come from nocd cracks, or actually a bad data path between client and server, i.e. corrupted packets arrive, or they are deemed unuseable due to the fact that they are slower to reach host/client than expected.

Archived