Home

Let's do it again!!!! - GUNNER (Stone Cold GUNNAH) vs. Lil Killa (Lil Killa)

Lil Killa

Lil Killa used his Masamune to deal 43 points of damage. Stone Cold GUNNAH tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Lil Killa shouts:

Seems I finally found something that atleast comes close to your "PO" attack... I just need my massamune to heal me now :p

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Lil Killa and deals 63 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH shouts:

Wow, that baby does work good huh.

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Mythril Dagger, but failed to do any damage to Lil Killa. Lil Killa begins to taunt Stone Cold GUNNAH! Stone Cold GUNNAH's anger grows by 10.

well mine knife doesn't do jack shiat.

Lil Killa used his Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Stone Cold GUNNAH. Stone Cold GUNNAH begins to taunt Lil Killa! Lil Killa's anger grows by 14.
Lil Killa jabs:

Sell your yoink and get a sword :p

(not like you ever use it anyway)

Lil Killa used his Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Stone Cold GUNNAH. Stone Cold GUNNAH begins to taunt Lil Killa! Lil Killa's anger grows by 12.
Lil Killa shouts:

Yeah but not enough to warent you keeping it as a weapon....

How do you center text? (forum text) I asked someone once and they sent me an answer but that wa sooo long ago.....

Uh-oh, looks like someone got mad. Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Mythril Dagger, but failed to do any damage to Lil Killa. Lil Killa begins to taunt Stone Cold GUNNAH! Stone Cold GUNNAH's anger grows by 0.
Stone Cold GUNNAH blasts:

I forgot all that stuff..is it [c] [/c]?

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Mythril Dagger to deal 33 points of damage. Lil Killa tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Stone Cold GUNNAH jabs:

I'm starting to get pissed, my knife is worse then a friggin squirt gun.

Dumb ass game anyways... ;)

Lil Killa used his Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Stone Cold GUNNAH. Stone Cold GUNNAH begins to taunt Lil Killa! Lil Killa's anger grows by 13.
Lil Killa jabs:

sell the yoink luke Gunner ;)

looks like squirt gunns are pretty powerfull as well :p

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Mythril Dagger, but failed to do any damage to Lil Killa. Lil Killa begins to taunt Stone Cold GUNNAH! Stone Cold GUNNAH's anger grows by 14.

Oh no, back to the beginning....;)

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Lil Killa and deals 68 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH blasts:

Well that was a start..ouch

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Lil Killa casts Energy Blast on Stone Cold GUNNAH and deals 64 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
Lil Killa jabs:

Well looks like this is Just like the last battle.... Have fun winning :p

*gets ready for a super angry blast*

BoooOOooOOOOM!!!!

*earth crumpbles around me*

Gunner Disapers* (I wis

Archived