Home

Picture time from Santa Monica

Clefo

Last week I went to California, and I brought back some pictures that I thought I'd show you, these aren't all the pictures, mind you, but they're the ones I thought would interest this group of people the most You can find them here

Here's a quick description of each of them:

California04000: The 1337 house

California04001: I'm not gonna spoil anything, but you guys'll love this one. It's one of two I'm actually in, I'm in the back wearing the San Jose Sharks' hat (Note to people too interested in my personal life: The girl obstructing my view happens to be my ex girlfriend, if you remember that snafu from a year ago)

California04002: A blurry one of me that I'm not too sure how it was taken, but It's me in the gray shirt, and the locale is the Santa Monica beach.

California04003: See 001

California04004: A strange limboing man who's favorite word of the english language is "****" (Too bad you don't know what that word is) This is on the Venice Beach boardwalk

California04005: Same guy, now stepping on glass.

EDIT: Just because I can:here's the first chapter of a novella I started writing on said trip comments are appreciated

Ahhh... Santa Monica... I have some entertaining memories of the time I spent there (about a week.)

There's one particular story I love to tell, but the filters here would take out most of it and leave it as gibberish.

Maybe I'll try to come up with a PG-13 rated version by tomorrow morning. Until then you'll just have to use your imaginations...

:joy:

Archived