Home

Leia Skin

Jarhead

I was wondering if anyone was working on a Leia Skin/Model. If not, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to?

My kids play this game a lot. My son's favorite is Luke, and there are plenty of skins for him. However my daughter is upset because there is only one really good Leia skin (Boush). I saw that someone was working on a slave Leia a while back, but I've never seen it posted.

I actually tried to make one myself, but I am absolutely horrible with Paintshop, and I'm not sure I fully understand all the ins-and-outs of skinning (I've read about 3 tutorials).

Thanks,

jar head, I have done alot of skinning for other games, unfortunatly none with this engine. I have alot of txt files and am pretty darn good in paintshop I am tryin to find a really good tutorial for j/a because the one with the raven tools I cant seem to get it to work. I can unpack and change the skin but I can get it to convert back to a pk3 file. I f you know of a tut that explains this and I can get it to work I would be happy to make a few skins for your daughter. Just give me or tell me what she might like.

THanks Ro'Nin

I'm sure I must have a leia skin sitting on my harddrive somewhere. I'll see if I can find it tonight...

I know that there is one out there...

Edit: I found an old one. It isn't very good, but if you want it I'll send it to you... Just leave your email.

Thank you both for the replies. Also, thanks for the work Ro'Nin - did the tutorial I sent help?

Thanks for finding that one Prime.

We actually have the Boushh one (this one is very good), and one made by McFarland (this one doesn't look a lot like Leia).

Any e-mails on this are welcome:

rkbirt@cmaaccess.com

Thanks again,

• 5 weeks later...

> I saw that someone was working on a slave Leia a while back, but I've never seen it posted.

I've got this WIP kicking around somewhere. Now that he model's been updated & released I really ought to finish it & release...

slaveleia-screenshot1.jpg

I see you posted in the thread where I showcased the skin - :)

Sorry for being so long in responding and not getting around to replying to your email. Real life interferes again! (2 kids under 3 and one on the way - I'm sure you understand).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I've been working on a Slave Leia. Here are some pics. Keep in mind, that it is still VERY early in the process. At least you can tell it's her! (sorta) :)

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/RomulusClone/slave_leia_test_3.jpg

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/RomulusClone/slave_leia_test_2.jpg

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/RomulusClone/slave_leia_test_1.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
this thread is over a year old....

come on could some one please make it!!!!!

like ive been wating 2 months for this mod and No one's has even PM'd

me!!!!

and BTW I would like the mod to have

leia diolog from from the 3 films.(anh esb and rotj)

MOST of all No boushh voices!

thanks catofong

Archived