Home

BH question

Mr Fittso

I think in the guide I read that bothans were considered "best" for bh's. IMO it doesn't really matter one bit. You can go bh with any one of them and really not notice any difference. I did one with a trando and one with a human and I didn't notice any difference.

Also, I would recommend carbineer to go along with your bh skills. Crippling shot is pretty awesome, especially when you use that with fire kd.

Each species has modifiers to each stat. These are useful, but not so effective that they significantly effect what you should be. For example, Trandoshans have great constitution (health regeneration) which is very useful, but even a rodian, who has no bonus to constitution can be totally succesful at the same thing as a trando.

It really doesn't matter, but it is nice to not have to put points into something at all. (ie, trandoshans, with nothing extra put into constitution, have 700, while a rodian maxed out in constitution only has 400. The trand can spend those points elsewhere, BUT a Rodian has way better action then trands.)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Leemu Taos

Also, I would recommend carbineer to go along with your bh skills. Crippling shot is pretty awesome, especially when you use that with fire kd.

Crippling shot? Is that something new for BH? I am not playing SWG any more... but before I quit it I was a Master BH and SprayShot was my favourite since it could stun, dizzy and blind with one shot... So... what is crippling... can't remember that one. (If it is new, I haven't played the game for a month or two...)

Archived