Home

different ending in JO? (sorry, there isn't)

Samus Aran

Man, I saw the thread title and got totally psyched that maybe there was something I missed...only to have my hopes brutally shattered to a bloody, disgusting, filthy mess on the ever-sharp rocks of ignorance.

I should be more careful.

Originally posted by rccar328

Man, I saw the thread title and got totally psyched that maybe there was something I missed...only to have my hopes brutally shattered to a bloody, disgusting, filthy mess on the ever-sharp rocks of ignorance.

I should be more careful.

That's exactly what I was thinking... :)

Ah well, I read the thread just in case somebody knew something I didn't!

JK had the best "choice" as the one in JA is something of a joke, but at least it gives you some different cutscenes to watch, and any variety is cool.

Hopefully the next game (if/when they make it) will have more of a choice factor into the story and gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Kurgan

JK had the best "choice" as the one in JA is something of a joke, but at least it gives you some different cutscenes to watch, and any variety is cool.

Hopefully the next game (if/when they make it) will have more of a choice factor into the story and gameplay.

Agreed, but at least in JA, you could use the light side powers for evil, and being the dark jedi bastard that I am, I thought it was fun to wield both lightning and heal in the dark side story. :cool:

Archived