Home

How do I spare Juhani and jolee in the unkown (DS, of course)

Darth Straker

i have on idea sum1 could do.

1) you choose darkside and fight them but they have that fight talk fight thing like xor. So when you get them down to 50hp Juhani says

"This...this is why i embraced the darkside in the first place such...power, the republic never did anything for me...for...my homeworld, but you... you have shown me much respect, youve helped with Taris with xor. Yes, YES! you're Revan my friend...my Darth Lord!"

and jolee says

"My wife went over to the darkside, she...she tried to get me to go to. THE JEDI KILLED HER! If...if only i listened to her she.. [sigh] ...she might still be alive. Revan we WILL avenger her death."

that would be so cool!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to disapoint you, but I couldn't make it, I tried to make a few scripts but they kept attacking me, it's sad because I'd like to have jolee and juhani in the star forge as a DS character. If a TRUE GOOD MODDER (not me of course) , has some ideas to exchange please do, because the project has not been abandoned.

you could have carth join you if you do the romance thing, and mission she said on the ebon hawk "i dont see the sith lord standingf there i see a friend hus bin wiv us through thick and thin, me and big z will be wiv you till the end" she could say "you are the sith lord, but you are still my friend, i...i guess taris wasnt that great they were always predjudice to me you saved me from my death and helped find my brother. Good riddence to taris...lets go kill malak"

Archived