Home

The new era

LukeKatarn

Rules

1) NO god modeing

2) NO swearing at ALL

3) No char controlling (By that I mean do not say another person laughed or talk for them or do an action for them)

4) Have FUN

5 years after Luke started his JA on Yavin IV he had one son named Obi-Wan 5 years later a new group of crimanels came to the galaxy thay are trained with the force and are very good with a lightsaber one day on Nar Shada Luke ran into one of theese new crimanels but was killed in the process the same thing happend too Mara. Now Kyle is in charge of the acadamy he has a son who was born on the same day as Lukes son was born the same year too. Kyle is married to Jan Ors. Now Obi-Wan would like to find the person who killed his Father and his Mother (This is 5 years after Obi-wans perents where killed).

Char creation

Name

Species

Side (The New threat is called Gad-Poy)

Melee Weapon

Gun

My two chars

Name Obi-Wan Skywalker

Species Human

Age 10

Gender Male

Side Jedi

Melee weapon 4 lightsabers that connect into two double blades

Gun A bryar pistol, a Rocket launcher, and a Concussion rifle

Name Gel Katarn

Species Human

Age 10

Gender Male

Side Jedi

Melee weapon 2 curved handle sabers

Gun same as Obi-wan

Oh heck, why not.

Name: Judon Rutho

Species: Mandalorian

Side: Gad-Poy

Melee Weapon: Red lightsaber

Gun: Sniper rifle.

By the way, isn't carrying a rocket launcher and concussion rifle around all day considered god-modeing?

Ah well.

Judon was hidden in the bushes outside the academy. She aimed her sniper rifle at Kyle Katarn's head. 'Stand still, filthy jedi.' She said. 'And i'll have another one to add to my list.'

" i'm sure your father and mother are proud of you, but you cannot let that get in the way, be mindful of your anger and thoughts, but don't worry, being a jedi isn't always serious, you can have fun too, but still, i can somewhat sense the anger in you, calm yourself, do em a favor, and don't go all crazy on us eh?" Eric says wiht a smile and then pats him on the shoulder

Originally posted by Curt-Man

(and? anakin was 8 and they said he was too old to eb trained, imagine when my dude started, you think he would have learned alot by now)

(Oops I misread your post I thought it said that your char was like a father to alot of people I misread it) "I just wish I had a clue the new republic said they found no clues at the scene of the crime exept a gaint pool of blood from my father and a gaint pool of bllod that came from my mother that is the only thing there not evan ther bodys where there."

Gel was right: the body's where taken by the gad-poy. They are planning to make clones out of their genetic material in their hidden base, but the old cloning technology has been long lost so it's going rather slow...

Juden returned to the hidden base. 'how did your mission go?' her leader asked. 'not well, my master. I missed katarn and now, the jedi will probably be alerted.'

"I know I am sending some people to Nar Shada to investigate I am sending 4 of then Obi Eric you will go with Jaden Korr one of my former students and also Rosh Pennin will go will go with you three." said Kyle "But what about me?" Gel said "Oh I have a special job for you..." Gel got full of exitement "...You get to clean Ronto pen." all the exitement was washed away from Gels face "Father." "NO you are not going with them." "Master Katarn please let Gel go he is my best friend." "Ok fine if yoy two did not gang up on me Gel would be cleanong the pen right about... now." Kyle said jokeingly. Kyle then walks away and jokes around "Now who is going to clean the Ronto pen."

Archived