Guest rebel alliance

****out of story****

I am s.a.c. I can't remember what my name is that you made for me though

Guest rebel alliance

***out of story***

i shall be now known as Kieran Halcyon or s.a.c. halcyon in this rpg

[This message has been edited by rebel alliance (edited April 08, 2001).]

***********Out of Story********************

hey nine,redwing, and R.A. when should I come in? and Nine I was woundering if you could help me with my Fleet? hey redwing thanks for placing me in the craw; biggrin.gif

------------------

Roll the TIEs and Light the skies.

Guest Redwing

Maybe you can control the Warped-Reality macine or whatever it's going to be called. After all you did kill RogueFett, the first to discover it. If so you don't really need a fleet. If not I'll design it, but first tell me what kind of ships, technology, etc.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Redwing

RA whose ship did you sneak into? Not mine...your technology isn't advanced enough to have jammed mine...

------------------

Guest Redwing

You got into one of my fleet ships, since I don't sleep in my flagship anyway, I go to my base on Terra...but I still got your message.

------------------

Guest Redwing

Yes, RA can be a Supreme Allied Commander, since he IS the leader of the Alliance's fleet anyway...

------------------

Guest Imladil

*(Comes rocketing in with is own fleet...a single, cocky little A-wing starfighter loaded with heavy rockets.)*

*(Looks around.)*

What the hell? biggrin.gif Look at all these lovely presents, just for me. Attention, all ships: consider yourselves my hostage!

Piracy. smile.gif

Guest rebel alliance

halcyon:

*whisper* "good treal is here. come. be quiet."

*they scurry across many decks and elevators until they come to a large double door.* *cmdr. halcyon hits some keys on the keypad and the doors open.* *whisper* "come in"

*the two visitors com into the large room that has a holo projector in the middle of it. as halcyon punches in more numbers to erase the memory and the close the doors*

"good we made it undetected"

halcyon: "gentlemen, this is my ship the republics pride IV *hits button on datapad and btings up a picture of a moidifeid SSD." "welcome." "it's not unlike yours, cmdr. horn"

"the reason i brought you here is becasue this room is completkey free of any bugs, spies or anything of the kind."

"every line, computer or room could be tapped." "we could even have spies"

"but in this way we can talk secretly and nobody will know we are here."

"we have a situation here. some time yesturday we lost a flight of defenders and grey squadron. I don't think we want to lose anymore." " lets look at the posibilites" *hits another button and brins up picture of stars* "this is where we lost them." "it is unxplored and we don't know what or who could be there" "it could be the rumored super weapon or pirates but I don't think pirates could take out two squadrons of fighters so quickly"

"we need a plan before we can attack this problem again or I fear we will lose more good men" "any ideas????"

*****out of story******

call me comander it sounds better.

what ever. it doesn't matter how you got the message to you as long as you got my message without anybody knowing.

Guest Redwing

A couple of my crewmen know but it's not like they could do anything. I mean, they don't even know I'm Terran, or even human.

------------------

Guest rebel alliance

"no information must leek out of this room"

"this meeting never took place" "spies could be anywhere it could comprimse all of our fleets and many people" so any ideas? *looks at treal and cmdr. horn

Guest Rogue9

*Targets the Thrustweasel with a Superlaser Slavo, slagging it and its pilot.*

Where were we, Ah yes, you weren't under the impression that you snuck onto my ship undetected were you Halcyon, though the guard who let you by has since stopped requiring a paycheck biggrin.gif

Guest Rogue9

[ensign to Cmdr. Horn] sir we're recieving sensor data from our assault force on the edge or the superweapons base system, telemetry is of poor quality but I believe I can recover it...

[Horn to ensign] do it, report the results to me, I'll be in my ready room.

Guest Rogue9

Thanks to my Cruisers that were sent toward the weapon, may they rest in peace, we now have an Idea of its capabilities, shortly before we lost contact with the ship they report structural failures and hull breaches with no apparent cause, I believe that one of the weapons defesive capabilities, allows it to tear ships apart. this is unfortuantley all the information we could recover...did your forces have more luck trael

Guest Redwing

The automatic data transmissions sent from my fighters were garbled, but from what intel could decipher, the fighters experienced sudden extreme hull stress, without breaches, before suddenly stopping data feeds altogether. The pilots saw something incredible just before dying, judging from radio transmissions. Interspatial phenomena seems to be recorded in some way in the garbled sensor readings. Something very strange, to say the least, happened to them.

------------------

Guest Redwing

Whatever this thing is, it stretched and seemingly ripped up my fighter's quantum armor, something not physically possible due to the armor's nature. I think we might be facing something here beyond our comprehension.

OOS

eek.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited April 10, 2001).]

Guest rebel alliance

hmmmm. unconventional weapon. I could try to fire up the planetary repulsor on centerpoint and blow that place to hell. it'd be risky. but it just might work. We would need some more accurate info or we could miss the entire system and end up blowing up one of our oon bases. and if that doesn't work maybe our latest technology can't destroy it but maybe our oldest can.

Archived