Home

Messeges: Episode 3

Guest Rogue9

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rebel alliance

well, get a hold of him fast and so he can destroy this being so we can have the least amount of loss of lives hurry! before his fleet arrives!!!

Guest Redwing

*Having repaired unexpected breakdown in sublight drives, sets course back to Terra, at the same time hoping against hope Nine's friend will be as powerful as implied so he doesn't have to complete his search*

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Rogue9

Well, I wouldn't call him a friend Trael, in point of fact i'm going to try to track Termand down. I feel his special abilities may be of use to us. I'm on my way to attempt to patch things uprigt now. biggrin.gif

Guest Redwing

You mean Termand Rwos? He has great magical talent, but it is extroadinarily underdeveloped. I think he may be out of his league here.

I am trying to contact a very powerful human in my home dimension nicknamed "Tieron". He has the ability to travel between dimensions and to control interdimensional and extradimensional forces. However I'm not sure he'll want to help me, as his mind was damaged last time he dimensioned-jumped. He has great amnesia and can't even remember his real name, let alone how powerful he really is. If however he will help me, I think he would be a far greater asset than Rwos could ever be...

*Haclyon looks annoyed at being used like a comlink again wink.gif*

(Note: Trael's opinions of my characters AREN'T necessarily MINE... biggrin.gif)

------------------

On the bridge of his SSD Hawks Nest Lord Janson starts to plan his attack

Hmmmm, I feel that the alliance has started to come to gether, this could pose a threat to me, droid how long before we enter corillea.

one standard day sir!

OSS

sorry I have not been posting, my father has had an operation and I went to it, but don't worrie the battle to end all battles will come soon! and most of you with fast typing abbilites will probely survie! so (see signature)

------------------

Roll the TIEs and Light the skies.

Guest Molten_Lava1

In rushes Han Solo aboard the Millenium Facon with Luke Skywalker aboard. They offload and Luke says "I hear that someone is in need of help. I heard you plea thru the Force." Han Solo adds his two bits "I will sacrafice my ship for the glory of the Alliance. Lets go now men"

------------------

General Reeikan we will discuss your future in the New Republic some other time. Now leave me alone before I blow you Sky High!

Guest rebel alliance

*beep beep* something flashes on hylcon's screen

haylcon: Yes they did it!

assistant: what sir?

haylcon: we have just allied with the yuzhan vong.

assistant: how can that help us in our situation sir?

haylcon: remeber how we had a reading of something that entered out area the disappeared right around the time the super weapon was used on us?

assistant: yes but sir how does...

haylcon:what are their sheilds made of?

assistant: black holes sir

haylcon: when that thing comes out to attack we can concentrate the sheilds on it and suck it into a black hole for ever

Guest Redwing

Allying yourself with the Vong? Are you INSANE?

------------------

Guest Rogue9

All Ships Leave the Correlia System...repeat all ships under the command of Lord Horn Depart the Correlia system at once, this guys nuts he brought the vong in...

Guest rebel alliance

i know it sounds crazy but it's our only chance. do you have a better idea?

Guest Redwing

I second the motion.

------------------

Out on the far reaches of the Corellian system a SSD exits hyper space, with it comes an armeda of ships which consitst of:

3-SSD

6 wings of TIE Defenders

4 Wings of Squints,Eyeballs and Dupes.

2 wings of Xwings,Awings,Bwings

3 Imp Star duce

4 Corllian Corvets

6 Nebulon B-Frigates

2 MC80 Mon cal Cruisers

1 MC80B Mon Cal

5 Interdictor Cruisers

as Lord Janson watches from Hawks Nest, he grabs his comlink that has the tactical freqency of his battle group

Group this is it, fire at all war ships in the area stay to gether and watch each others back!, also do not I repeate do not lauch your star fighters untill theirs have joined the battel!

------------------

Guest Rogue9

Rogue3 showed up and no fleet was around, what a shame, suddely All of R.A.'s Superlasers open up shredding the 3 SSD's, leaving only molten particles behind...

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited May 02, 2001).]

little did they all know that before the fleet even arrived the super weapon was already in use and was projecting a false image of his fleet!

------------------

Archived