Home

Messeges: Episode 3

Guest Rogue9

Guest rebel alliance

*while rogue 3 concentrates on sucking kdy off the planet I quickly destroyed his attack force. he can't suck and cloak at the same time biggrin.gif. ever seen a pinball machine? well, that's a good comparison what happend to the ships except they got shreaded by turbo laser fire after a while. too bad that was entertaining frown.gif

halycon: *talks quietly* oh rogue 3 where ever you are, I WILL have my revenge and I WILL get my KDY back!! mmmwwwwhahahahaha

[This message has been edited by rebel alliance (edited April 17, 2001).]

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rebel alliance

no matter I have my eclipse plans. it's done anyways. it was completed roughly a week before kdy was captured

Guest Redwing

I will have to leave to find him however, as he doesn't even live in this dimension...I'll leave my fleet commander and my fleet with you. My temporary commander is named Aaron Celchu, son of the famous pilot Tycho Celchu.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Redwing

OOS

Very clever RA biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Redwing

Don't worry, you can trust him as much as me, otherwise I wouldn't have picked him.

------------------

Guest Aaron Celchu

**sending message to Nine and RA** Hello sirs, my name is Aaron Celchu, and I'm standing in for Admiral Trael during his absence. He has already debriefed me on the situation. So, any ideas on what to do?

Guest rebel alliance

ok good luck. I'll look after your fleet I'm sure Mr. Celchu will do a fine job. stay safe and come back with any info quickly *salute*

Guest rebel alliance

that scum took my precious KDY!!!!! mad.gif

oh he shall pay, yes, he shall pay dearly for messing with me. as a matter of fact my planetary repulsor is almost charged up to my reqyested limit biggrin.gif the repulsor will travel through hyperspace to that area and light that baby up like a birthday cake soaked in napalm!!! cmdr. horn has sent a small force to observe the situation in the gravity well of a nearby planet. he should have some infp soon but we might not need it as he is about to see some might good 'fire works' his force will be safe as the acuracy of my repulsor is quite amazing. biggrin.gif

Guest Aaron Celchu

Oh yes, Cmdr. Haclyon, Admiral Trael wishes me to tell you not to act impulsively and especially not to underestimate your enemy. He says don't do anything foolish.

Guest Rogue9's Assasin Droid

Why would you insinuate that I would act impulsivley, I would never attack someone with out planning. rolleyes.gif

Guest rebel alliance

how did an assasin droid get in here? well do you have a better idea commander Celchu or Treal wherever you are?!?!? *makes a fist over large redbut that says REPULSOR FIRE !!CAUTION!!

As the alliance tries to find intelegince on Lord Janson he is already plainng his next attack.

Lord Janson: I have KDY now, I lost my task force but I still have it, little do they know that I have a huge fleet, I shall install SSD shield generators around the base that ought to hold any thing the alliance can dish out!, suddenly Lord Janson has a vision for the future through the FORCE!

Janson: WHAT!, who is this strange person that I see, some sort of intel person who is good at what he does, hummmm, I must bec carfull now! but they all shall soon see what I'am fully capable of! Mwhahahahaha

------------------

Roll the TIEs and Light the skies.

Guest rebel alliance

well, it can't hurt anybody but him. and if that doesn't work when trea; returns with some info we will attack his base. He will get a super laser 5 fold right cmdr. horn! wink.gif (horns two eclipses and flagship plus my eclipse and flaship)

As Lord Janson walks in the dimm halls of his base he comes to a room filed with Republic star fighters,

Janson: It won't be long before those ships are put to good use, and those pilots will be under my control thanks to RogueFetts weapon! then a portocol droid apporches him,

Driod; My Lord, I have news from our spy Rogue Nine's assasin droid, Lord Janson takes the data pad and studies it, hummmmmmm look like they are trying to look for me, I think it is time me and Nine have a little fun, as for Redwing and R.A I shall deal with them later, but soon so much soon!

------------------

Guest rebel alliance

where is that treal? I want to blow some s*** up!!!! well I am not going to wait around for ever. If nobody has any good objections for me blowing that sector to h*** say it now.

And as Rogue nine's assasin droid dgoes about his bussiness Lord Janson grabs a remote control and activates the evil chip on nines droid and he begins to go over his new prime objective, Kill Rogue9 biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rogue3 (edited April 20, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Rogue3 (edited April 20, 2001).]

Guest rebel alliance

that's it I know what I am doing. I can't hurt anybody all civilians and ships are out of range of the blast. *punch* and ear shattering noise is heard as a ripple travels out of the repulsor on centerpoint. it disapperes in a flash as it goes into hyper space. the sector tremors from the awsome power. the ruplsor is smoking as many of it's circuits were burned because the power was so tremendos in about 15 minutes the blast should arrive smile.gif

As Lord Janson is in deep meditation he senses a disturbance and beginns to laugh as the super weapon beam comes with in close reach of his base a worm hole opens and draws the beam in to it, then he gets up in anger and yells

Janson: I will Kill the Alliance for such an action, droids prepare my fleet, are the pilots ready?

Droid: No my lord not yet.

Janson: ready the weapon and Aim it at center point! we will take over corrilea!

------------------

Guest Aaron Celchu

Commander Haclyon, no! It's too risky! The weapon hasn't been tested in centuries...who knows what could happen? *panics*

------------------

Archived