Home

Attack on Cilpar

Guest The Master

Guest The Master

Two, three and four, stay on me.

*Heads at a flight of defender that are starting to go after two flight.*

Don't worry two flight, we got these defenders. Three and four, circle around and flank them whil I and two follow them up.

*Turns to his R-2 unit.*

Hold on Apprentice.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aprentice?

how rude sir!

okay... im in your tail...

*put shields AFT*

"R2D666" come on little fella give all you got...

------------------

dmfire.gifzato.gifdmfire.gif

When the Dark Angel came to see me... He ripped away my soul...

I lost my humanity...

I´m a Shadow in this world of darkness...

I`m chasing my shadow inside my own soul...

I´m the persegutor.

Rogue leader, sir Blips says that his sensors show the port defender has a failure is his upper aft shields recommend you target that area. wink.gif

------------------

"JOIN ROGUE SQUADRON, SEE THE GALAXY AND BLOW UP A PEACE OF IT"

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out and touch someone"

Guest The Master

Don't worry two, Apprentice is my R2 unit (named after my orginal apprentice.) Sorry OOS.

Two, ya still with me? It looks like those two ties who broke off are going to go head-to-head. Lets surprise them.

*Comm unit beeps*

*Captain of The Fist of Sullust* Rogue Squadron scanners show that there are three Lazer Turrents positioned around the prison. Please take the out.

*Touches comlink*

No problem. Three Flight take care of those turrents whil One and Two flight takes care of the defenders. Good luck.

Guest rebel alliance

alrgiht, let's round 'em up fo rthe executioners. *opnes s-foils, links quad lasers* closes on 3 defenders, gold squadron pick up the other side then 1 and 2 can vape them. hey, 1 get ready for some traget practice *launches a laser blast at a defender to get it's attention* *2defenders com onto my tail* *i pull of a series of snap rolls and loops constantly juking so they can't get a lock* 4, try and keep that third one away from me i have my hands full. 1 and 2, anytime now....*constatnly heaving on controls stick trying to pull random maneavers*

Guest Redwing

*Attacks ICE's target from the opposite side, the Defender's shields fail*

**switches to missles**

I've got a lock!

*fires, Defender explodes in a ball of superheated gases*

Look out Six, (OOS: ICE, that's you) here comes his wing.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

yehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

/me lock s-foils in pasive position...

blasters? for what?

ok R2-D666 give all you got

/me maneuvers ´till reach the t/d from behind!

*open s-foils, 2 link blasters!

now come here! the Dark Angel is HERE TO TAKE YOU TO HELL!!

/me begins the blaster´s rain!

what? what is that behind me? !!! hellp!!!!

come on!! get off from my six!

*hey? that is not a T/D!! what the heck is that?

cloaking device?

*SQUADRON CHANNEL:

Ok boys!!! there is something funny... they arent alone!!

cover me!!!!

------------------

I lost my humanity...

I´m the persegutor.

Guest rebel alliance

i'd give you a hand, 2 but I have my hands full. *breaks right as a blaster bolt naoorowly misses me*

[This message has been edited by rebel alliance (edited May 26, 2001).]

Guest rebel alliance

I can't hold ou tmuch longer i am tired of this. on my way 2. *hits shields fully forward* *transfers power from engines to blasters* *brings up torp launcher* *stands on left rudder pedal and swings his x-wing around to face the persuing tie defender* DIE!!!! *rips of 4 quick blasts from his quad lasers sending a volley straight at the tie* *the tie returns fire as my sheilds are being ruduced* not good! just for that it's game over for you buddy *launches a torp straght at the cockpit of the tie* *it vapes just feet away from my ship* */me equals out sheilds and heads for 2's persuer*

*Rolls to avoid the solar panel.* That was close. *Starts firing lasers at the TIE Defender in front.* ****, I got two on my tail. *Starts swerving around and is unable to shoot at the Defender in front. Opens channel to all.* My shields aren't real good, anyone mind getting one of them off my back?

------------------

Save me Geebus! Oh, if you're out there save me Geebus!

Guest rebel alliance

flight comander, canwe get a reading on that ship chasing 2? my scanners aren't advanced enough

Guest Redwing

*Circles and blast the first Defender with laser fire, it breaks off pursuing Six*

------------------

Guest Redwing

Hey, Gold Squadron Leader, can Rogue 3 replace you as "Rogue Three"? He wants to join and it would be kind of weird if he took a puppet slot (Federation Spock or Aaron Celchu) and ended up as Rogue 10 or 11! You can be R10 or R11 depends whether Rogue Nine cares about his puppet remaining, if he does than you can replace Aaron...

------------------

Guest The Master

Three flight! Are those turrents gone yet?

*Studies Radar for a moment.*

Rogues it looks like they are throwing the other squadron of defenders at us! Hurry with those turrents so we can take out all these defenders three flight.

*Pulls up behind a Defender and tries to get a target lock, but the Defender side slips. The Master pulls to the starboard and and lines up with the Defender again, but the Defender slows down to try to over shoot The Master's X-Wing. But The Master catches on and slows down, shortening the distance between him and the defender. Then he pulls the trigger, his lazer clips of the left solar panel, and the defender starts spinning to the planet suface helplessly.*

Thanks seven. *Does a loop in the air and fires on the Defender that once pursued me. Sees a small object come out of the Defender's rear.* **** he's got a flare on me. *Starts shooting like crazy trying to take out the flare. Misses the flare but destroys the Defender. The flare slams into my X-Wing's shields.* Crap shields are out, I'm pulling out till they recharge. *Spins around and flies away from the fire fight.*

------------------

Save me Geebus! Oh, if you're out there save me Geebus!

[This message has been edited by Grand_Admiral_Ice (edited May 28, 2001).]

Guest The Master

Good luck 6.

We have destroyed a good amount of the Imps. So let hurry with this. The B-Wings are starting down in several minutes and they want these Imps done with. One flight, that squadron of Defenders is coming up in formation, making it harder for us to hit, lets dive in and start mowing them down. This will be an easy chance to wound the incoming squadron hard.

*Comlink beeps. And the captian of The Fist of Sullust says a few words.*

Rogue they got some trouble above planet that will slow our mission. An Imperial class Star Destroyer has just came out of warp! They want us up there as soon as we are done down here. Lets get this done!

This is Captian Q of the Star Destroyer, The Continuum on all com frequencies. I order you all to surrender imediatly or I shall destroy you all. This doesn't leave any of you with much of a choice.

what the?

an imperial?

R2 D666 can you block that transmision?

RLeader! what are we gonna do?

------------------

I lost my humanity...

I´m the persegutor.

Guest Redwing

Leader, can somebody assist Five? I've got a Defender on my tail!

------------------

Guest Rogue9

Q you under estimate us, you recall when we of the federation helped Q beat Q in the Continium Civil war, you don't really think we gave up that weapons technology do you. biggrin.gif Prepare to DIE

Archived