Home

KASHYYYK CLOTHES reskin of jolee by svösh

svösh

AT LAST a dress with gloves...

GOOD JOB, and i hope they've not the only one of this type:cool:

-However this dress is only for jolee or I can she use for my character???

I hope you will made this dress in dark/sith style in the future -

Thanks everyone, I have once again made a mistake with my mod I fixed it a about an hour ago so you will need to download it again sorry about that.

I had two .utc files for jolee in my overrides folder and I zipped the wrong one.. Sorry about that!!!! my next mod will be double checked before I release it.

svösh

excellent , in that case can you reskin PMBF01 for me , thats this one here :

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ShadowFox75/kotor/KotOR0000a.jpg

what id like is the red turn be turned to a blue , similar to the blue around the reply box here at this forum

the brown of the torso and legs to be made grey , medium grey , not to dark not to light

the sleeves and the same colour on his thighs to be dark grey/black , as close as can be

if thats do able thanks

The Kaiser

Yes it’s only for Jolee, however I can try my hand at a dark side version in the near future. ;)

Jackel

Do you want Gadon’s armour PMBF01 or Calos armour? PMBG05 (I think )

Your pic looks like a hybrid of Calos armour, and Gadons heavy combat suit mixed am I right?

So you want me to recolour Gadons armour PMBF01 and disregard the reference pic or do you want me to recolor Calos?

I just want to get this strait before I start.

svösh

True but

My skills and knowledge of .2da editing is limited and I didn't feel that I was the person to instruct on something, that I have only just started to play with.

Mono_Giganto very cool revan mod by the way, I was working on a light side revan skin just last night as a matter of fact as my next mod.... coming soon.

Sorry does what come in other colours? Jolee or my up coming light side revan?

At the moment jolee's only in brown and tan. And reven well you will see…..

svösh

you can get all my mods from the link in my sig

Originally posted by svösh

Jackel

Do you want Gadon’s armour PMBF01 or Calos armour? PMBG05 (I think )

Your pic looks like a hybrid of Calos armour, and Gadons heavy combat suit mixed am I right?

So you want me to recolour Gadons armour PMBF01 and disregard the reference pic or do you want me to recolor Calos?

I just want to get this strait before I start.

svösh

oops , my mistake , i wrote it down wrong , damn bioware makes so many of their skins look alike i got the wrong one

the one that i showed a pic off is PMBG01 in game the code for it is g_a_class8001 its the battle armour that Sevlen (the assasin in the lower city on taris wears) when saving the finished product can you save it as PMBG15 thanks

i only need the male skin reskinned as im going to make my armour for males only , im also going to make some specific female only armours later but imnot even thinking off them right now

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

Actually, with a .2da edit, these clothes could work for a male PC at least. (I always seem to recommend .2da edits. Anyone notice?)

even easier to editng the appearence 2da , i did this in about 30 second

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ShadowFox75/kotor/KotOR0000b.jpg

all i did was extract the mdl and mdx for jolee , rename them to the scout one , then copy and rename the new texture

started a new game , picked scout , put on the clolothes , took pic

Svosh if you like what i did i can email the renamed files , (excluding the skin as you obviously have that already) so you can put it up as a reskin for the scout model

Sounds good Jackel in fact someone wants it already check the request forum. if you send it to me I will host it on my site and give you credit for your work BTW did you hex edit the .mdl or have you used a .uti file with a differnt mod var?

svösh

Archived