Home

Gf2

MannyRap

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A guy that used to be around the gfn named, uh, Recquesfat or something like that. I doubt its that but I knew it was a word that started with an R and had a Q and three syllables. Well, he tried to make his own fansequel, which was completely amatuer and a fansequel, but Lucasarts contacted him anyway telling him he couldn't do it. It's really sad because the screenshots looked great.

One of the moderators or gfn historians will remember his name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

But, I wouldn't ask LucasArts if i were you, because they will almost definetly say no.

And, this guy made a short Grim Fandango 2 demo ages ago, which was really good - it actually worked in full nice 3D. But he got shut down. I can upload the demo if anyone wants it..?

Originally posted by James Isaac

But, I wouldn't ask LucasArts if i were you, because they will almost definetly say no.

And, this guy made a short Grim Fandango 2 demo ages ago, which was really good - it actually worked in full nice 3D. But he got shut down. I can upload the demo if anyone wants it..?

yeah, can you give the demo here, thx. :)

@Dawidos: No, unfortunately there is nothing you can do except walk. The guy did the hard part of making a good game engine, but was shut down before he could add in puzzles and more rooms :(

Infact, i'm not sure if he was shut down. He might have just given up on the project, and said he could give it to anyone who could continue it. I seem to remember reading something like that on his site. I'll see if i can find the site again, and if I do, i'll post a link, and maybe he'll give us the source code so one of us can continue it :D

Yeah, Adrian Bashi was his name I think. I found his email in my box from two years ago. I emailed him to work on it, and he said it had been shut down four months before or so. There was an interview with him on one of the oldschool GFN sites from the good old days. "Indigo Island". The screenshots looked sweet and I have a couple of the MIDIs too, which were okay,

It's said, his idea was cool.

Archived